No announcement yet.

My old house is the center of a drug ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Well not the center but the people who moved in after I left got caught with drugs.

A lot of cocaine, 11 pounds

garfield.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/police-1112-lbs-of-cocaine-1900-pills-seized-from-lodi-couples-home/733211/#895

2 of my friends messaged me minutes apart like DUDE ISNT THIS YOUR OLD HOUSE?!

I'm cracking up. The cops found cocaine, heroin, pills and a bunch of pot

Wow!
    And you left saying " yup got everything".

Boy were you wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Lawyer up beer! you could catch a conspiracy charge, Cops might swab for DNA!
      Imagine that?! They look and see I lived there before and arrest my ass

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        And you left saying " yup got everything".

Boy were you wrong.
        Me and my 11 pounds of cocaine

Comment

Imagine that?! They look and see I lived there before and arrest my ass
          lol! When I was a hack there was an inmate that bought a car from a DEA auction and later charged with trafficking after they found a kilo of coke in the corner panel of the Cadillac. He was crossing into Montana or some rural ass state. Anyways, his lawyer argued it was a former druglords car and the DEA failed to fully seize the narcotics. Needless to say he was found guilty. Was he telling the truth? Who knows, but weird **** does happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            lol! When I was a hack there was an inmate that bought a car from a DEA auction and later charged with trafficking after they found a kilo of coke in the corner panel of the Cadillac. He was crossing into Montana or some rural ass state. Anyways, his lawyer argued it was a former druglords car and the DEA failed to fully seize the narcotics. Needless to say he was found guilty. Was he telling the truth? Who knows, but weird **** does happen.
            Wow imagine he was telling the truth?

I mean I guess it is possible. But like you said who knows, man that's some ****ing luck

Comment

Wow imagine he was telling the truth?

I mean I guess it is possible. But like you said who knows, man that's some ****ing luck
              Coulda been but most dudes locked up make stuff up, especially the brothas. But I have heard of stuff happening like that before at local police auctions.

Comment

Notorious B-E-ER.

You gotta tell people from now on that it got busted while you lived there. Have to wait a year or two doe, but your street cred's about to be through the roof!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  Notorious B-E-ER.

You gotta tell people from now on that it got busted while you lived there. Have to wait a year or two doe, but your street cred's about to be through the roof!!!
                  Dude I've been laughing all day

Comment

I still can't believe it lmao that is so ****ing crazy

Pounds
                    Of
                    Cocaine

dude that's like a big baby

Comment

How much you letting them pools go for?

Comment

Working...
                      X