Apparently you can't identify as an attack helicopter anymore, Das Raysis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently you can't identify as an attack helicopter anymore, Das Raysis

https://www.dangerous.com/41119/subn...rvative-views/

What kind of world do we live in, disgusting, lets hope Buzzfeed gets to bottom of this.

The left love to witch hunt. Disgraceful. You can have an opinion, as long as they agree with you.

I hope the guy gets another job for a better company.

Comment

This is what the world
      Is like now, I'm not looking forward to what it's gonna be like in 20yrs time

Comment

Did you guys see the photos of the group who contacted their employer?

Literally a bunch of transgender teenaged psychiatric patients who tweet about how they aren't stable without their meds & fantasize about being buttraped by cartoon characters.

Call me old fashioned but only 20 years ago if those people contacted my employer they'd either break into hysterical laughter call the cops on them. Now you lose your job.

Our ancestors stigmatized debilitating mental illness for a reason & it wasn't just to be mean/cruel. It was to protect both sides.
        Last edited by ////; 02-07-2018, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Did you guys see the photos of the group who contacted their employer?

Literally a bunch of transgender teenaged psychiatric patients who tweet about how they aren't stable without their meds & fantasize about being buttraped by cartoon characters.

Call me old fashioned but only 20 years ago if those people contacted my employer they'd either break into hysterical laughter call the cops on them. Now you lose your job.

Our ancestors stigmatized debilitating mental illness for a reason & it wasn't just to be mean/cruel. It was to protect both sides.
          Disgusting to see these employers bend over backwards to accommodate these clowns.

Comment

Who is this das raysis he comes out with some **** doesn't he

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              https://www.dangerous.com/41119/subn...rvative-views/

What kind of world do we live in, disgusting, lets hope Buzzfeed gets to bottom of this.
              And the left wonders why half of the country hates them and wonders why a guy like Trump got elected?

Comment

Working...
              X