Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma vs Manny at 135 would be huge (if Manny can get down in weight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma vs Manny at 135 would be huge (if Manny can get down in weight)

They're both TR fighters and it could be a PPV. If Manny could get down in weight, he might just be past prime enough where Loma can win.

Loma now really doesn't have any great opponents on the horizon besides Mikey Garcia which probably won't happen forever and at least the Manny fight would be in house.

Yeah that could be cool. Although there's a pretty good chance it might turn into one of those awful fights where a legend gets beat on. The sort of fight Arum might actually try to make. Don't think Manny would go to 135 now, but Loma might meet him at 140.

Comment

It's a great fight but Loma is just coming into his prime as a pro and Pac is many years past his prime and should retire even though he can still beat all but the very best. Pac beat Horn easily and was robbed in my opinion. He is too old and over the hill to beat Loma at 135. Pacquiao could make the weight but his skills, speed, stamina and sharpness have all diminished.

Comment

I love both boxers. I hope for Loma to improve his record but not at the expense of Pacquiao's record. There are many other good 130 and 135 pound boxers out there for Loma to improve his record with.

Comment

Hopefully this happens and Loma KO's Pedman

Comment

Pacquiao just lost to Jeff Horn lol. He's shot. If he had to cut down to 135 to fight Loma he'd just get absolutely demolished.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
              They're both TR fighters and it could be a PPV. If Manny could get down in weight, he might just be past prime enough where Loma can win.
              Once he faces his "Hornet Problems" both in the rematch and in the rubber match, AND wins decisively, then yes. Until then, no. He needs to stop running from the Hornet.

Comment

Working...
              X