If Joshua is 100% natural

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Joshua is 100% natural

I’ll drink this.

You can not vouch for any boxer. How many of them have been caught with cocaine, weed, PED etc

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      You can not vouch for any boxer. How many of them have been caught with cocaine, weed, PED etc

How does weed enhance a boxer?

Comment

He’s clearly on **** but most at the top probably are anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
          He’s clearly on **** but most at the top probably are anyway.
          Very ignorant statement.

Comment

lol at soy boys that never lifted weights once in their life its not hard to bulk up and get big without peds. OP never touched a barbell in his life and claims anybody with muscle is juicing.
            Last edited by GorillaDog; 09-23-2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

extremely suspicious. him and errol spence are the two most obvious roiders in the sport. roid bellies, roid nipples, steroid power punches. etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                extremely suspicious. him and errol spence are the two most obvious roiders in the sport.
                Errol pretty much already got caught with them teddies, a certain group of people will close their eyes and ignore they didnt see the proof though.
                lol wtf does this site censor titti3s. pro pc forum

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
                  Errol pretty much already got caught with them teddies, a certain group of people will close their eyes and ignore they didnt see the proof though.
                  lol wtf does this site censor titti3s. pro pc forum
                  yup. its disgusting. how can u look past those obvious roided physiques??? u can't. errol and aj are most definitely roiding.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
                    lol at soy boys that never lifted weights once in there life its not hard to bulk up and get big without peds. OP never touched a barbell in his life and claims anybody with muscle is juicing.
                    Not when your young , but when your 35 plus like Mayweather was you have to use something why do you think that IV Flush was there. In my 20’s I didn’t even lift weights just the push ups the Army made me do and people thought I did steroids and lifted weights , I said no my dad was a stocky dude

Comment

Working...
                    X