No announcement yet.

It's over for me. I accept defeat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

26 is so young man, wtf.

Work out, dress properly, and make money. That's all u gotta do.

Comment

One of my best friends from high school too struggled in getting women. He was a good guy, just not very good looking, I suppose. He never had a girlfriend actually, until he met the love of his life, some chick with 4 kids from 2 different guys. They married and had a kid. He's happy now with his five kids.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Ayy man it is what it is. You win.

You won. Good for you. I'm not a player hater. Props.
        Naw, I spent my 20's chasing tail when I should have been focused on career shyt. I'm still playing catch-up in that regard. If the ladies aren't on you, consider yourself blessed. Focus on YOU. I've got all kinds of crazy stories about partying and sexual conquests but honestly, they aren't half as cool as my fiends who have stories about their kids, great vacations, and other shyt I haven't had yet because I was chasing women and neglecting the important stuff.
        Seriously, focus on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Naw, I spent my 20's chasing tail when I should have been focused on career shyt. I'm still playing catch-up in that regard. If the ladies aren't on you, consider yourself blessed. Focus on YOU. I've got all kinds of crazy stories about partying and sexual conquests but honestly, they aren't half as cool as my fiends who have stories about their kids, great vacations, and other shyt I haven't had yet because I was chasing women and neglecting the important stuff.
          Seriously, focus on you.

I just want ass, big dog.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
            One of my best friends from high school too struggled in getting women. He was a good guy, just not very good looking, I suppose. He never had a girlfriend actually, until he met the love of his life, some chick with 4 kids from 2 different guys. They married and had a kid. He's happy now with his five kids.
            This might be the best I can hope for. I feel like even fat chicks are out of my league. I need to focus on girls who are missing teeth and have one eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I usually tell you to fk off with the shout tags, but I'm looking across the couch at my girl's big ******* and thinking how good I have it. I can't imagine ever tagging a bunch of dudes on a sports forum and crying about my pain. Gawd, that's gotta be an awful existence.

Please do fk off with the tags though.
              Post'em up dude...share the wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                I need to focus on girls who are missing teeth and have one eye.
                Plenty of them in the UK

Comment

I'll never accept defeat, even when I do go out, i'll go out fighting and screaming.

**** all that I'm going out in a blaze of ****ing glory and defiance before I go out.

Comment

you might have to go down the route of dating transexuals bro

Comment

does this mean no more ''how can i'' threads ?

Comment

Working...
                      X