Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh and Guess What. No One Is Talking About Soccer in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baseball is about to enter the playoff stage.
    Football season is about to begin, with basketball and ice hockey
    not too far behind.

Who gives a flying F**K about a silly game played by Euro trash, grape pickers,
    and marmite breathed spotted dicked **** licking ****s living on a foggy pimple in the
    north sea.

I mean really.

Comment

Who cares football season is here

Comment

More Americans talk about football than non-Americans talk about that NFL bollocks.

Comment

What is this "Soccer" sport that I hear the media occasionally talk about?

Here in Canada it means giving it to your lady with a condom on, and is spelled slightly different as "Sockher". I never knew it was a sport.

Comment

U.S. will come back to the World Cup and take first next time so it doesn't even matter.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              U.S. will come back to the World Cup and take first next time so it doesn't even matter.
              And pigs will start flying over the moon

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                More Americans talk about football than non-Americans talk about that NFL bollocks.
                agreed. it's quite pathetic but i lol

also, can't forget about the canucks talking ice hockey like there's another country on earth that gives a **** to watch or play.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Yeah American Football talk outside of North America is generally limited to "How fat is that pie-eating ****?" and "Why do they have to dress like spacemen?"

Whereas in the US there is a thriving but minority group of rabid proper football fans. Sure the mainstream thinking in the states is "Oh my god they are so gay, look at how gay they are oh man those gay soccer players gay gay gay gay gay gay" because apparently gayness is a major obsession among people who like to ogle big men in shiny cycling trousers and shoulder pads.

Comment

I stroke my cock at the thought of soccer not being popular in America and Brits getting rustled because of it. The rustledness turns me on so much.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      What is this "Soccer" sport that I hear the media occasionally talk about?

Here in Canada it means giving it to your lady with a condom on, and is spelled slightly different as "Sockher". I never knew it was a sport.
                      "Soccer's etymology is not American but British. It comes from an abbreviation for Association Football, the official name of the sport (for those of you who have never heard the team "Association Football" before, it was named after the Football Association, which still governs English soccer, to differentiate itself from the other major type of football, Rugby Football, which was named after the Rugby School. FIFA, the world governing body of soccer, is French for the International Federation of Association Football… F-I-F-A). For obvious reasons, in the 1880s and 1890s, English newspapers couldn't use the first three letters of Association as an abbreviation in their pages, so they took the next syllable, S-O-C. With the British penchant for adding "-er" at the end of words: punter, footballer, copper, and, of course, nicknaming rugby, "rugger," the word "soccer" was soon born, over a hundred years ago, here in England, the home of soccer."

Comment

Working...
                      X