Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shot to **** Morales was able to hurt Garcia but Mathysse couldnt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

garcia was hurt multiple times, he got rattled by a straight in the second then in the 3rd then in the 5th. did you miss the part when dannys dad had to slap him? i guess that woked him up. great fight from both, what really shocked me was the way dannys chin held up.

Comment

Morales was juicing and had two good eyes.

Comment

did you even watch the fight? he was stunned numerous times and badly hurt in the 11th. morales didn't hurt him that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
          Skills > Knockout Power
          Mathysse looked confused when he hurt Garcia but couldn't finish him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
            Mathysse looked confused when he hurt Garcia but couldn't finish him.

i know i saw that too, i belive if they do fight again ill bet on mathysse.

Comment

Please.............Garcia was never hurt by Lucas who landed his best punches and Danny just plain took them.

When was he even wobbled????? What round?????

Comment

Garcia is just getting better. It's also possible that Garcia didn't take Morales or Judah seriously

Comment

Danny has gotten so much better. That was a great test for swift. Thank you MR. Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                    Danny has gotten so much better. That was a great test for swift. Thank you MR. Morales.
                    whats up with your avatar and your title

Comment

It depends on how clean something is landed and whether you saw it or it blindside you , and not all fighters have the same power with every big shot they land , it varies throughout the fight , so when a shot is compared to the other guy who says they landed with the same physics .

So add up the true dynamics at play and is to easy to see how matches are so different with different opponents , power is only 60% of most KOs , timing and position is the other 40% .

Comment

Working...
                      X