Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did the tree fall?

Comment

Does a bear poo in the forest?

Comment

classic thread already.

Comment

I'm not going to answer because this isn't "***The official if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?***" thread.

Comment

if a puzzy is swell and it is has curtains is it still a puzzy that is good to fawk or is it something that you'd still hit even if the circumstances is that the puzzy is swollen and is red and it hurts?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Sounds is caused by the vibration of molecules in any medium in any physical state (solid, liquid, gas) as perceived by a brain. Without perception there is no sound. There are still vibrations, but no sound.

So if a tree falls in the forest and by some highly unusual chance there is nothing around that would perceive the vibrations wither through the air or through the ground then no, it would not make a sound, but it would still interact with the physical media regardless of any potential or actual observers.
              What do you mean by nothing around? A living being with the ability to hear sound or reflect sound?

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                What do you mean by nothing around? A living being with the ability to hear sound or reflect sound?
                What the hell Rick. You get that dope growin yet er what?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  What the hell Rick. You get that dope growin yet er what?
                  I did but ****in raykins got into my **** again because Bubbles won't let me use one of his cats to protect my plants.

Plus people keep coming up with these word questions that make my thinkins in my brain do diffrent pikeological things, askin me about trees and noises bein made if no one was there for to hear them. But you make my words, I will have a ton of plants soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                    No living organism or item with the ability to perceive sound.

It's the perception that makes it sound. No perception and all you have is vibrating molecules.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      squirrels hear.
                      this... Squierrel or deer will be jetting outta there cause theyd hear it

Comment

Working...
                      X