No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez says he thought it was a draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    His own trainer is admitting it was an either way fight.

How can I make this easier for you to understand?
    It's a pretty easy point to understand but it is worthless. If you can't quantify and justify Canelo winning the fight through the fight itself, then it's pretty poor if this is the only excuse you have.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      It's a pretty easy point to understand but it is worthless. If you can't quantify and justify Canelo winning the fight through the fight itself, then it's pretty poor if this is the only excuse you have.
      When you die, you have to let them study your brain man. It will be a massive help for the future letting them study a brain that can barely think.

Never said it was my only point and it's not an "excuse" I'm merely pointing out that his own trainer considered it a draw I.e Anyone's fight.

It's good information to know and tells us it probably wasn't a dominant victory like idiots such as yourself are attempting to claim.

Comment

When you die, you have to let them study your brain man. It will be a massive help for the future letting them study a brain that can barely think.

Never said it was my only point and it's not an "excuse" I'm merely pointing out that his own trainer considered it a draw I.e Anyone's fight.

It's good information to know and tells us it probably wasn't a dominant victory like idiots such as yourself are attempting to claim.
        How out we do this (just to stop you chatting ****).

Quote where I said it was "dominant" victory for GGG. If you can't do it, you put yourself up for a permaban?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I thought this fight was a draw.

I thought Golovkin won the 1st fight.
          i had it a draw too bro.. could have gone either way ...

Comment

Abel Sanchez thoughts on first fight "GGG Won easily". Clenelo fans, "of course he will say that because thats his fighter. His opinion means squat."

Abel Sanchez thoughts on second fight "It was a draw". Clenelo fans, "when your own trainer says that, you know your fighter lost."

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              How out we do this (just to stop you chatting ****).

Quote where I said it was "dominant" victory for GGG. If you can't do it, you put yourself up for a permaban?
              How about shut the f^ck up because I don't give a f^ck about your brain dead opinion You're not obliged to comment in here.

I could legitimately not care any less about what you have said about this fight.

My thread isn't in response to you, idiot. You posted in my thread, remember?

It's in response to the numerous posters who have claimed that GGG dominated Canelo. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                hbo had him winning 8-4, bt had him winning 8-4, the two newspapers i looked at had him winning too as did the radio. but nah, not one of the official judges did lol.
                Hbo had him winning? You mean Harold letterman? At one point he had the fight 7-3 before for ggg even though canelo one most rounds the first half. Jim Lamply and Harold lederman probably swayed your opinion with their dlck riding of ggg. Roy and kellerman knew what was up. They pacifily disagreed with Lamply and lederman and held back calling them nut huggers. It was clear hbo wanted ggg to win.
                Last edited by lizard_man; 09-16-2018, 09:27 AM.

Comment

I scored this bout 115-113 for Golovkin. I was watching with a friend who had the same score but we disagreed on four rounds which indicated the difficulty in scoring this fight.

It is the nature of the game that the scoring is ostensibly hard on a particular fighter. It doesn't seem right that what is generally considered a toss-up has to be given to one fighter, especially on such monumental occasions for both. With that said, there's no way round it. It's a legitimate result within the flawed but irreparable context of boxing scoring.

Comment

It legitimately could have been scored 8-4 either way, people have problems comprehending and accepting that because it's such a wide variance. These guys have fought 24 rounds and in 75% of those you could score them either way imho

They are very hard to split.

For the record I had it 7-5 GGG

Comment

Interview on Fight Hub.

Yet some of you idiots are saying Golovkin dominated the fight

The fight was clearly an either way fight. Canelo got the decision and it's fair and square.
                      I didn’t score it round-by-round, as I should have (I was at a small fight party with some friends, so I didn’t bother), but the decision didn’t surprise me in the least. I thought the outcome was fair. Fight obviously could’ve gone either way. I announced to the guys present I wouldn’t be surprised with a draw. (One of the judges had it so.) Looked like Canelo was winning the early rounds, with GGG taking massive body shots and sucking wind. Then Golovkin started taking some of the middle-late rounds. Several hard to score rounds. Just very close in general. Canelo won the final assault, in my opinion, really pouring it on. Both men are tops in my book — both warriors. Impressive display of heart, conditioning and skill. Bravo.

Comment

Working...
                      X