Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Now Pac is a Shot Fighter Again, Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    I'm talking before that, his so called prime, 2007, 08, would have been no different to me. If you can't beat Marquez in your prime you are certainly not beating Floyd!
    Yeah sure, believe that. That's on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Yeah sure, believe that. That's on you.
      So you compare beating Margarito with beating Floyd? Hatton? Oscar? Cotto? Marquez was his test to see how he'd do with a Floyd style, he failed....4 times! He can't and never could handle A level pure boxer's, it's just a fact!

You ever wonder why Arum never made Pac-Crawford? I know why

Comment

lets call this fight IF IT HAPPENS what it really is.. TWO over the hill past their prime fighters.. Does it really matter who even wins? If floyd wins everyone will continue to say pac was past his prime,,, if pac wins the floyd fanboys will cry that floyd was way past his time which he is. Theres too many built in excuses for the winner and loser.

i seriously doubt this fight even happens unless floyd needs the money which he probably does. He lives the life of a multi billionaire which he is not.

With all that being said if it does really happen i hope pacman knocks him out which again is highly unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          Floyd is more shot than Pacquiao
          Both are equally shot...Floyd is just better overall. Prime Floyd beats prime manny...shot Floyd beats shot manny and so on.

Comment

He has never looked shot. But he is nowhere near his best. But I know he'll put up a good fight if he's not injured. I'm ready for this rematch. I've always wanted it. And let's not act like Manny has really lost since the first fight because ha hasn't.
            Last edited by Boxing Goat; 09-15-2018, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              Floyd is more shot than Pacquiao
              I agree. Much older now and he won't be sharp because of the long inactivity.

Comment

If they fight in Malaysia PAC is undetect... I mean Unbeatable.

Comment

honestly pac is better now than he was at 126, 130 or when he beat cotto. more experience

Comment

Both are shot to hell, why would anyone even want to pay to see them fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      Both are equally shot...Floyd is just better overall. Prime Floyd beats prime manny...shot Floyd beats shot manny and so on.
                      Dumb post.

Neither have shown any sign of being shot. And the Pacquiao that beat Oscar thru JMM 4 would have touched Floyd up. Hell an injured Pacquiao out landed him and had his daddy thinking lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X