No announcement yet.

Question for older (45+) loungers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for older (45+) loungers

Is it noticeable when your body starts to decline? Like when you realize you'll never be able to run a mile as fast as you used to, or that you'll never be able to eat fast food a few times per week and still maintain your figure?

I'm wondering if it's so gradual you don't really notice it, you just adapt very slowly over time.

No one on this forum is 45 or older. We're all muscular young men with insatiable sex drives and aggressive masculine behavior

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      No one on this forum is 45 or older. We're all muscular young men with insatiable sex drives and aggressive masculine behavior
      Haha, I guess I should have gathered that from the posts I see on here!

Comment

we some sexy mofcukers in this forum except for Derranged that nicca look like the ghost from the subway in the movie Ghost

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Is it noticeable when your body starts to decline? Like when you realize you'll never be able to run a mile as fast as you used to, or that you'll never be able to eat fast food a few times per week and still maintain your figure?

I'm wondering if it's so gradual you don't really notice it, you just adapt very slowly over time.
          I don't eat fast food often but when I do I get nothing from it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            I don't eat fast food often but when I do I get nothing from it.
            whatchu mean?

Comment

Originally posted by QuickKO View Post
              whatchu mean?
              I don't feel energized after eating it. I probably feel less energized.

Comment

thats true unhealthy food tends to do that you get a bit of enjoyment while eating but then you feel bad sometimes its not worth the bloat

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post

I first noticed 10 years ago when I turned 75.

Comment

what annoys me is when my caretaker refuses to change me she gets paid good money and then she wants to act like its a big deal what makes it any different from any other diaper just because im old

Comment

Working...
                    X