Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of right now, which boxer's style/ performance...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana, Mayweather...

Maidana has unlimited heart and great power. Its what wins him every fight he wins. What impresses me also about him is he doesn't let a loss get him down, and he rebounds and tries to learn from all his losses. Other fighters, if they lose, they are officially outside their prime and never quite the same. Not Maidana.. he has managed to succeed despite his losses. He's a lesson in human courage and perseverance.

Mayweather is an ongoing testament to the majesty of boxing brilliance. I enjoy watching the ring technician at work. Not getting hit but still busting up his opponents. Added element of interest in his fights is the high stakes. Anyone that beats him inherits his draw power to a degree. And that would be an interesting evolution to observe. That's why its always interesting watching a Mayweather fight.

Comment

Marquez n Mares are what boxing should really be about

technical and sluggers, they box u but they try to win with a knockout if they can, also apply smart pressure, they combine skills n heart

there is more boxers but they are in the top

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Guys like

GGG
        Mares
        Canelo
        Matthysse
        Leo Santa Cruz
        Marquez

Basically, no boring clinchers please.

I love action fighters but technical fighters aren't bad either. Martinez has a nice slick style but he isn't shy about getting into wars same with guys like Salido and Estrada. They can outbox you but they love to engage in wars

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I love action fighters but technical fighters aren't bad either. Martinez has a nice slick style but he isn't shy about getting into wars same with guys like Salido and Estrada. They can outbox you but they love to engage in wars
          yep, there not afraid of a war n trading punches, cause they want to prove there the better n tougher man

not like Mayweather who has great skills n a great athlete, but he will just pop shot u a 12rd decision

Comment

Moreno. He's a departure from my usual favourites but I really, really enjoy his boxing. Can't forgive James Jen-Kin his 120-106 card, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
              Moreno. He's a departure from my usual favourites but I really, really enjoy his boxing. Can't forgive James Jen-Kin his 120-106 card, btw.
              Moreno is smooth definitely

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                Maidana, Mayweather...

Maidana has unlimited heart and great power. Its what wins him every fight he wins. What impresses me also about him is he doesn't let a loss get him down, and he rebounds and tries to learn from all his losses. Other fighters, if they lose, they are officially outside their prime and never quite the same. Not Maidana.. he has managed to succeed despite his losses. He's a lesson in human courage and perseverance.

Mayweather is an ongoing testament to the majesty of boxing brilliance. I enjoy watching the ring technician at work. Not getting hit but still busting up his opponents. Added element of interest in his fights is the high stakes. Anyone that beats him inherits his draw power to a degree. And that would be an interesting evolution to observe. That's why its always interesting watching a Mayweather fight.
                Maidana hasnt lost any motivation IMO that's why

Comment

Billie joe saunders. Made me a fan on the weekend. He's fighting another undefeated fighter in John Ryder on Sep21. After that he should be fighting Quilin, a fight I expect him to win. Can't say enough about how impressed I was. Amazing defence, shades of Whitaker. And that in a 160 british fight who delivers his combinations Similar to Canelo.

Comment

Floyd "Money" Mayweather! I like seeing the best boxers Brawlers are fun to wach but anyone can go out there and swing for the fences, or get hit alot. I wanna see a practitioner of the SWEET SCIENCE. Someone who can hit and not be hit defense and offense. Its not tough man its boxing, all offensive boxers are not all around boxers cause they have no D, no head movement, no footwork, they are deficient fighters and have to fight that way because they didnt put in the work to develop all areas of their craft. Floyd shows ring smarts and the ability to adapt and change during the fight. Plus A good BOXER will beat a good brawler most times anyway. Id rather watch someone who can do something the average guy cant do, not the other way around. just my preference.

Comment

Golovkin and Matthysse are must sees. I tell all my friends about them

Comment

Working...
                      X