Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Joshua: When I Beat Wilder, I'll Fight You, No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trilogy before this ever happens

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
      Really ? Aj is doing everything he can to get wilder to fight him? Aj is so scared shiiiit of wilder he is helping fury prepare for him in hopes fury wins then he won’t have to fight wilder and I hope your comeback isn’t Aj wants fury to win because he can make that fight easier to happen when in fact it only took wilder /fury about 2 weeks to make their fight happen so that tells me Aj or Hearn and more than likely Hearn was the roadblock for a wilder / Aj fight .
      So....because Wilder wont even answer the phone, or be allowed to fight AJ, but is willing to make a deal with Fury, that's AJ' fault?
      Don't be dull. AJ makes deals with champions all the time (has Wilder fought any?) And those are easy to make. If a guy turns down $120,000,000.00 million dollars after saying he's "all about" one name one face then I think it's obvious who the difficult party is. Bum slayer Bronze ducker lol. I love looking at his boxrec for a laugh.

Comment

Working...
      X