Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: I'll Always Find A Way To Beat John Ryder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: I'll Always Find A Way To Beat John Ryder!

Callum Smith woke up on Sunday morning still WBA Super Middleweight champion. Job done. His performance against mandatory challenger John Ryder wasn't the best of his twenty-seven fight career but on a bad day at the office Smith emerged still world champion, after his second defence, and still unbeaten. And Smith freely admits that not having the "fear factor" played its part in his below-par performance which Ryder capitalised on to produce his best ever.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Except for last Saturday. I wonder if PBC/WBC now regrets denying Smith to challenge Benavidez.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
      Except for last Saturday. I wonder if PBC/WBC now regrets denying Smith to challenge Benavidez.
      Benevidez is not yet proven hes truly special in any way imho. I think Smith would still do better against him than Ryder due to size matching up instead of the "AJ weakness "towards smaller fighters.

Comment

Well, Smith lost that fight, nevermind the crooked judges.

Comment

cant wait for this big mongy oaf to get iced. is there a more dislikeable family in boxing than the Smiths? Liam has a face like a smacked arse & paul 'smigga' smith is hated by literally everyone.

Comment

You didn’t Saturday night 😂🥊

Comment

Andy lee has gone down in my estimation. During the fight he was saying "I have smith 2 points up but people at home probably have it scored differently". He ****in knew Ryder was winning it but he was reading the sky script.

Comment

more bs dazn fights. ruiz wasn't supposed to beat joshua. that's why no backroom deals were made. watch joshua KO ruiz in the next fight. also smith got his ass beat by ryder pretty easily.

Comment

Domestic affairs are more important than international recognition mates.

Comment

Comes across as a knobhead

Comment

Working...
                    X