This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    They get convicted at a higher rate because of racial injustice which phuck with that stat... that just proved that America’s justice system is racist too
    Well when you commit more crimes you get more convictions. See how that works son.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
      How rampant is it? It creeps into boxing discussions and seems to polarize American fans.
      Are Americans aware that racism is not even a fraction of the problem.in UK as it is in the states as it pertains to sport. It is dealt with very seriously. It's not cool.
      For example, in January two football supporters were banned from attending games for 5 years for making racist comments.
      American police are extremely bad for profiling young black men - I get that, so I understand why Americans may think the rest of the world is like that also.
      Your cops are utterly medieval, and then you have a president who is pretty backward in his views, moronic too. (Surely he doesnt get many black.votes?).
      All this to say- that when engaging Americans in boxing talk, I am often surprised how accusations of racism come up out of the blue.
      I saw two men fighting on Saturday night - I think many Americans saw a black man and a white man.
      Let's eliminate that attitude in boxing, on both sides of the pond.
      There's a very good reason that Black Americans are profiled in the USA. With only making up only 13% of the population, they are responsible for over half of the overall crime and about 90% of the violent crimes. That's where the term 13/90 comes from. More white criminals are shot by police than black when they commit approx. the same amount of overall crimes. You don't see white people acting like there's a problem based on the facts because one should be responsible for their actions. If you run, attack, resist and threaten law enforcement you are greatly increasing your chances of being injured by law enforcement. Remember, they are also people who have to make it home to their families at the end of the day as well. Just like anyone else, if you present them with an ultimatum of their life or yours, almost anyone will choose their own life every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Trees View Post
        Well when you commit more crimes you get more convictions. See how that works son.
        Yeah sure buddy, keep spewing that bs, a lot of whites do worst sh.it and get away with it cuz the judge is white like them... don’t play no games keep it real

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          There's a very good reason that Black Americans are profiled in the USA. With only making up only 13% of the population, they are responsible for over half of the overall crime and about 90% of the violent crimes. That's where the term 13/90 comes from. More white criminals are shot by police than black when they commit approx. the same amount of overall crimes. You don't see white people acting like there's a problem based on the facts because one should be responsible for their actions. If you run, attack, resist and threaten law enforcement you are greatly increasing your chances of being injured by law enforcement. Remember, they are also people who have to make it home to their families at the end of the day as well. Just like anyone else, if you present them with an ultimatum of their life or yours, almost anyone will choose their own life every time.
          That’s because they are tired of being oppressed and being victims of racial injustice... so they get upset and make wrong choices... how would you like to be a slave? Or have your parents and grandparents tell you stories of the sh.it they had to go theough all because of this specific group of people, and now you have to live in society in the middle of all those same people and one of them looks at you dirty because of your skin color? Y’all whites were phucked up! Many still are..

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
            Racism in America is EXTREMELY bad. The vast majority of the time, it's a white person initiating racist behavior while black folk are just trying to go about their business.

Try opening up a history book for once..... You will see that the KKK had a huge presence in America and they would lynch and hang black folks for the fun of it.

in the 60's, white policeman would spray waterhoses and unleash dogs on blacks that would only be peacefully protesting.

A lot of racism by whites.....
            That's about the biggest crock of sh#t I've ever heard.

The vast majority of white's don't even think that way anymore. It's people like you who keep that lie alive as an excuse for your own inadequacies and shortcomings.
            Just own up to your mistakes and actions!

I love how all this garbage came back since a half black man is no longer in the white house. None of this sh#t was a problem when Obama was in office. You've been duped by media and democratic propaganda.

You're a puppet.

It's pathetic

Comment

Yeah sure buddy, keep spewing that bs, a lot of whites do worst sh.it and get away with it cuz the judge is white like them... don’t play no games keep it real
              You dont want to keep it real with me you'll get your B.S narrative F'd up.

Comment

Or have your parents and grandparents tell you stories of the sh.it they had to go theough..
                So basically, to have an older generation indoctrinating hatred into the younger generation

Comment

What does this have to do with boxing?

And why do people make threads like this?

It doesn’t solve anything and only serves to fan the flames.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Trees View Post
                    You dont want to keep it real with me you'll get your B.S narrative F'd up.
                    Lol oh oh, ok then so we’re good right? I’m good bro enjoy your weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      That's about the biggest crock of sh#t I've ever heard.

The vast majority of white's don't even think that way anymore. It's people like you who keep that lie alive as an excuse for your own inadequacies and shortcomings.
                      Just own up to your mistakes and actions!

I love how all this garbage came back since a half black man is no longer in the white house. None of this sh#t was a problem when Obama was in office. You've been duped by media and democratic propaganda.

You're a puppet.

It's pathetic
                      It seems to have come back into prevalence during the Obama administration. If you remember, BLM and some police shootings, as well as Kaepernick and his "protest" all gained national attention in 2015 and 2016

Comment

Working...
                      X