Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Garcia likely for July in Saudi Arabia if Garcia wins this weekend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CP7 View Post
    Pac deserves to do whatever he wants at this point obviously, but damn I would have very little interest in that fight
    I am sure you can find something in the LGBTQ community that evening to do instead of watching the fight.

Comment

wack azz shiiet! foook the garcias! more reason to root for vargas now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Hopefully Mikey takes a loss.
        Lol. I say may the best man win but I don’t want to see Pacquiao vs Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          I am sure you can find something in the LGBTQ community that evening to do instead of watching the fight.
          Haha very clever reply...would just rather see Spence vs pac or pac vs someone who didn’t get shutout his last fight

Comment

It’s a funny because two years ago this would have been huge at 140. Very little interest now

Comment

Haha very clever reply...would just rather see Spence vs pac or pac vs someone who didn’t get shutout his last fight
              Thats why he is fighting Vargas. He beats Vargas he isnt coming off a shut out. Vargas is tough as hell but I think his armor is beginning to be cracked a bit.

And IDK who wouldnt want to see Manny fight a style like Garcias. Spence should go fight Crawford.

Comment

Thats why he is fighting Vargas. He beats Vargas he isnt coming off a shut out. Vargas is tough as hell but I think his armor is beginning to be cracked a bit.

And IDK who wouldnt want to see Manny fight a style like Garcias. Spence should go fight Crawford.
                Ah yes the brutally tough Jesse Vargas! Whoever beats him surely deserves to fight Pacquiao

Comment

Ah yes the brutally tough Jesse Vargas! Whoever beats him surely deserves to fight Pacquiao
                  Well Manny couldnt KO Vargas, and fighters have beaten lesser to get the great Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Well Manny couldnt KO Vargas, and fighters have beaten lesser to get the great Manny Pacquiao.
                    You’re not wrong, but with manny only have a few fights left I think it’s fair to not want to see him fight 140er who got beaten easily by a top WW

Comment

Manny is far enough along no matter who he fights itll e huge but that don't make it interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X