Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: People Will Tell Children, Grandkids About Crawford-Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your onto something Bobfather
    This will make a great bedtime story
    Will the kiddies fall asleep before Khan
    That is the question here

Comment

More of a chance people will tell their kids & grand kids what a senile scumbag Arum was..

Comment

Crawford pound for pund the best?? BS

Comment

More of a chance people will tell their kids & grand kids what a senile scumbag Arum was..

Comment

Comment

Welp.. this aged like milk.

Comment

Nobody will tell their kids about Crawford, even if he unifies, nevermind a nobody like Khan who doesn't even deserve threads on NSB lol.

Bobfather will say anything to sell a fight lol.

There were actually Khantards running around here trying to tell people he had a chance, just give up, it's been embarrassing for years. Its unfunny and boring and tired. Khan doesn't need airtime.

Comment

Let the storytelling commence !!!!!!

Comment

this is pure comedy. LMAO.

Comment

LOL I thought this was post-fight til I caught the date on the article. I was thinking Bob took too big of a hit on his bong or something for a minute.

But thats just promotion 101 before the fight. All's fair in love, war & fight promotion.

And the SRL comparison is that genius move Bob has done for decades now thats proven very effective at bait n switching fans to his fighters off of great past fighters names & accomplishments. I'm still surprised more cats don't swipe that move. Eddie should be making comparisons to Ali with Joshua every day of every Joshua fight week.

Comment

Working...
                      X