Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can no longer support Claressa Shields if she's the face of women's boxing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    I"ve always been a big advocate in support of women's boxing. Claressa Shields seemed like a nice prospect and a decent person all around. But I was linked to her Twitter and social media pages and it's full of incoherent rantings defending Leon Lawson Jr, Dirrell's uncle/traner who sucker punched Uzcat. There is simply no room in this sport for this barbaric behavior, nor is there room for defending his cowardice behavior. I thought she was a good girl who wanted to be the "Golden Girl" of boxing? But now it seems she's going for that bad gal persona and mixing in with the wrong crowd.
    Support the woman in my sig

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Melissa St Vil

she was that chick Roger Mayweather choked out

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Melissa St Vil

she was that chick Roger Mayweather choked out

I didn't know that was her. smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I don't like women with short stubby legs but I will support her.

Comment

people forget that Shields has had 2 sucker punching incidents in her career already. the first time it happened she defended her uncle doing it and everyone criticised her. so now the second time she knows better and doesn't publicly support her bro doing it and instead plays the victim card and it actually fucking works with some people

We know she supports her family sucker punching the trainers of rival fighters, crazy how her fans are spinning things

Comment

I want to KO this thug bytch.

Comment

Working...
              X