No announcement yet.

Boxing Is Truly a Sport For C-level Athletes... Imagine Zion WIlliamson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    imagine for a second this beast transitions to boxing. Same height as Deontay Wilder. 100 lbs heavier. Yet and still Faster. More agiel. More Co-ordinated and about 10X more explosive. He can dunk from the freethrow line. Deontay can't even dunk.

Also note the extreme high fighting success structure in the face.

0 chance of having a glass jaw.

those kind of FWHR have not been seen since a prime Cassius Clay

- -Too many head shots for you, eh?

Fighters come in all manner of shapes, sizes, and natural attributes that ain't confined to soft lads idealism of athletes.

Do you need counseling?

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      If boxing or combat sports where that easy, surely with all the transferable motor skills from basketball? Zion Williamson should really be able to crack the top-10 ranking heavyweights within 2 years of training 'But guess what? He won't because, as stated in my first post! Fighting and combat sports are entirely different from basketball, Soccer or NFL. Some people are great athletes i.e They can run fast, they have great motor skills when it comes to ball sports etc 'But that does not mean that they can fight'.

I have seen some of the fights basketball players have on court, and they have always been pathetic.

this is a straw man argument and hardly worth the time it takes to read, let alone respond.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        this is a straw man argument and hardly worth the time it takes to read, let alone respond.
        Zion William's will be popped like a bloon. 'He is a basketball player, not a boxer and he has shown zero combat ability'

People used to fight or get involved in boxing out of it being necessary. 'Boxing existed before the induction of professional sports, and it was a way out' it is the last true working class blue collar sport.

In future don't quote me.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-17-2019, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X