My mildly annoying Saturday morning..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    I've never seen the cheif attack anyone! Lol
    Me and Georgia are cool Money May, we go at it all the time.

He's a evil, vial, cocksuckin hipster jew, and I'm here to deliver him from his addiction to granny pron, and bad taste in beer(He secretly slams old Milwaukee's best, whilst playing the harmonica sidways in his bathroom mirror vibing to the tunes of Lynard Skynard). He Googles the pics of those fancy brews to throw everyone off. But I see right through his shenanigans.

Comment

Funny thread, a whole lotta dudes on here trying to get in the ts' pants seems to me. Then he goes trying to get in chief's pants👎

**** shi t.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Funny thread, a whole lotta dudes on here trying to get in the ts' pants seems to me. Then he goes trying to get in chief's pants👎

**** shi t.
        You know he has a thing for Southerners Bruhnlaw. I think he's secretly taking banjo lessons, tryin to impress us bruh. If he really wants to impress, he needs to pick up the accordion and play "Dont Mess Wit My Toot-Toot".

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Me and Georgia are cool Money May, we go at it all the time.

He's a evil, vial, cocksuckin hipster jew, and I'm here to deliver him from his addiction to granny pron, and bad taste in beer(He secretly slams old Milwaukee's best, whilst playing the harmonica sidways in his bathroom mirror vibing to the tunes of Lynard Skynard). He Googles the pics of those fancy brews to throw everyone off. But I see right through his shenanigans.
          Bad taste in beer? You're the one who drinks Pabst Blue Ribbon. You watch clown poorn while your baby mama vomits in your tuba as you're playing it. Did you read post # 48? Pay attention to the last sentence

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            You know he has a thing for Southerners Bruhnlaw. I think he's secretly taking banjo lessons, tryin to impress us bruh. If he really wants to impress, he needs to pick up the accordion and play "Dont Mess Wit My Toot-Toot".

Haha! I Think he knows better than to mess with the southern boys.

I do know he has a lot of male stalkers on here. Where's vcvc? He's like the male boss lady.

Comment

Originally posted by derranged View Post
              bad taste in beer? You're the one who drinks pabst blue ribbon. You watch clown poorn while your baby mama vomits in your tuba as you're playing it. Did you read post # 48? Pay attention to the last sentence

👍............

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                👍............
                What the hell is that? I see a very small square that reads: 01F 44D.

Comment

Post pics of your haircut, Horowitz.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Bad taste in beer? You're the one who drinks Pabst Blue Ribbon. You watch clown poorn while your baby mama vomits in your tuba as you're playing it. Did you read post # 48? Pay attention to the last sentence
                    Lies, that tuba is still stuck up your ass sidaways Hezekiah. And who cares about clown pron besides you when you cant find any "quality" Granny pron?

Admit it Josiah, you like to choke yourself with a greased set of jumper cables, whilst watching Mildred's saddle bags for **** flap around your mac book screen. You fool no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      What the hell is that? I see a very small square that reads: 01F 44D.
                      Thumbs up sign. Twas a funny post. I got yuks 4 times in this 1 thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X