Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Kownacki Breaks Down and Stops Iago Kiladze in Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Kownacki Breaks Down and Stops Iago Kiladze in Sixth

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - In a heavyweight contest, rising contender, Adam Kownacki (17-0, 14 KOs) dropped and stopped Iago Kiladze (26-2, 18 KOs), who is trained by Hall of Fame coach Freddie Roach, in the sixth round. Kownacki came out swinging big and pushing Kiladze back. The once-beaten boxer was on the back foot and landing counters. Kownacki's nose was bleeding and his face was pretty red from the counter-punches that were landing. They were trading big shots in the final twenty seconds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kownacki's defense is very poor. He's being match right, but another guy with more power would blow him out.

Comment

Said in the RBR thread, if I were matching Kownacki I'd put him in with Travis Kauffman next. Would be an exciting action fight, you hope Kownacki comes in in better shape for a tougher opponent and if he wins and look good, you set up the mega Brooklyn showdown with Big Baby in what would be all out action from round 1

Comment

This card is moving faster than showtime is televising it, so we might know the result before the fight is shown on showtime

ANNOYIIINNG

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Said in the RBR thread, if I were matching Kownacki I'd put him in with Travis Kauffman next. Would be an exciting action fight, you hope Kownacki comes in in better shape for a tougher opponent and if he wins and look good, you set up the mega Brooklyn showdown with Big Baby in what would be all out action from round 1
          They tried to make him with Big Baby, who turned it down because they are friends. Big Baby would have laid him out cold.

Arreola would be a great fight for Kownacki.

Comment

I missed this fight. It sounds entertaining as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Big baby said he won't fight his brother baby face Kownacki unless there is belt on the line or something else.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                They tried to make him with Big Baby, who turned it down because they are friends. Big Baby would have laid him out cold.

Damn, didn't know that was the reason, that sucks. That fight would be fun as hell. Maybe Kauffman or Mansour for his next fight, he's gotta be careful around real big punchers with how easy he is to hit

Comment

I believe Adam will knock out AJ with that glass jaw

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    I was hoping Andy Ruiz Jr would fight Arreola but it seems he's disappeared yet again even though he had a fight penciled in for this month.

Comment

Working...
                    X