No announcement yet.

Alt-Left punches out liberal who refuses to denounce white people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice try with the false equivalency.

Evil is evil in whatever form it manifests itself; difference is that the right/conservative side of the political spectrum have given their evil a seat at the table while the left/liberal side of the political spectrum has not.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      This is why I think anyone who claims a political party or a "direction" should be killed by a killer robot that my boy Elon Musk is against apparently.

If we didn't have D's or R's or Right people or Left people all us sane people could just do the right thing with these f#cktards who care too much about their team & we rational people could choose the correct path regardless if some things might be the D way or the R way or right, left or whatever f#cking direction.

Thats just my plan if I get elected on day 1, but then again I ain't running nor would I be elected since I like big butts & I cannot lie. Its sorta my win all the abc belts & toss them in the garbage the next day plan cuz I honestly believe these teams who believe there team is right 100% of the time are a f#cking problem.
      Absolutely agree 100%. The whole right-left, conservative-liberal and Democrat-Republican paradigm is nothing but propaganda hyped by politicians and shoved down our throats by the media in order to draw the attention of what they are doing or what they are going to do. Our elections are a sham and nothing but an illusion of choice anyways.

Huge multi-national corporations and financial institutions are the ones who wield the power in this nation. Anyone that believes otherwise is lying to themselves. There needs to a complete ban on lobbying of any kind and term limits need to be imposed on every elected seat within our government. This wouldn't fix everything but it would be a damn good starting point IMO.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Nice try with the false equivalency.

Evil is evil in whatever form it manifests itself; difference is that the right/conservative side of the political spectrum have given their evil a seat at the table while the left/liberal side of the political spectrum has not.
          Do what? First off, I'll preface this by saying I do believe you can be this stupid. Secondly...do what?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

That was an excerpt from a book which had nothing to do with getting rid of White people. It was a discussion about race as a social construct and why the author believed we'd be better off without that construct (but only the construct, not the people!).

The piece that person chose to put under that title wasn't the beginning of the excerpt included in the magazine. It was intentionally removed from it's context in the middle of the excerpt to reinforce the misinterpretation of the title.

But I can understand if all you read was the title, and that particular piece of the excerpt, how you'd get triggered by it.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-21-2017, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              That was an excerpt from a book which had nothing to do with getting rid of White people. It was a discussion about race as a social construct and why the author believed we'd be better off without that construct (but only the construct, not the people!).

The piece that person chose to put under that title wasn't the beginning of the excerpt included in the magazine. It was intentionally removed from it's context in the middle of the excerpt to reinforce the misinterpretation of the title.

But I can understand if all you read was the title, and that particular piece of the excerpt, how you'd get triggered by it.
              We both know they mean what they said, get rid of white people - "social construct" is a lot of nonsense.

No doubt you agree with them too, you dirty little racist scumbag. And you call me a racist all the time - yet I've never said I wanted to get rid of black people, so that makes me less racist than you are.

Last edited by The Hammer; 08-21-2017, 02:38 AM.

Comment

We both know they mean what they said, get rid of white people - "social construct" is a lot of nonsense.

No doubt you agree with them too, you dirty little racist scumbag. And you call me a racist all the time - yet I've never said I wanted to get rid of black people, so that makes me less racist than you are.
                No, you just did not read the rest of the article, so you went along with the intentionally provocative title and misleading piece under it which was not the beginning of the excerpt.

The point the author was really making had more to do with how race doesn't really capture a cohesive biological unit of people, nor is it beneficial to separate people that way in his opinion. But the person who posted that on twitter is intentionally making it seem like they are calling for the genocide of White people, which is not at all the case!

Of course I would never defend it if it called for the extermination of an entire group of people ! Also, I didn't even say I wanted to get rid of any people. I was just clarifying your misinterpretation of the article, but I did not even say I was agreeing with the author

I'm laughing so hard that you fell for that misleading post

Here is the article if you care:
                http://harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/a...hite-race.html
                Of course we expected bewilderment from people who still think of race as biology.
                Our standard response is to draw an analogy with anti-royalism: to oppose monarchy does not mean killing the king; it means getting rid of crowns, thrones, royal titles, etc....
                ...until the social construct known as 'the white race' is destroyed
                AKA if you read the rest of the article, they make it 100% crystal clear that this has nothing to do with eliminating White people. This is an argument about how the idea of the 'White race' does not correspond, in the author's opinion, to a particular cohesive biological unit nor is it beneficial to separate people in this particular way.

Again I didn't say I agree with the author that we should get rid of the concept of race or the White race in particular. Just explaining why your understanding of the article is not actually in line with the reality of the article's message.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-21-2017, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Of course I would never defend it if it called for the extermination of an entire group of people!
                  Sure you would.

Did you write this graffiti?

Comment

Sure you would.

Did you write this graffiti?

See now that graffiti, unlike the article from Harvard magazine, calls for the extermination of the members of the White race.

That is an actual call for genocide. The person who wrote that is clearly racist and violent.

So, I would not defend the person who wrote that at all! I would NEVER defend genocide, regardless of the target group!

I'm only defending the Harvard article because you are misinterpreting the actual message, which has nothing to do with genocide. I'm sorry you did not read enough of the article to realize this yourself first, but that is the reality.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-21-2017, 03:32 AM.

Comment

I just checked that twitter account. Some really good gems.

Comment

Working...
                      X