Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give it up to Peterson. He NEVER stopped fighting.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Peterson would have gone back out there had his trainer told him to. And despite being completely outclassed and arguably carried that last round, he kept on dodging, kept on swinging. Unlike Rigo.

Never took a knee - unlike Brook and Cotto.

Sorry, I respect the man for what I just saw AND for being the only one with the balls to take a dangerous fight against this guy.
    I agree with you man. Pure heart....he had outs if he wanted... but he went out on his shield. There are some hateful peeps on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      How are you going to Compare either Brook or Peterson to Rigo? Rigo didn't fight at any point. Brook and Peterson actually took a beating you dumbass.
      No mas is no mas plonker. Study up idiot... Pederson quit deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        No mas is no mas plonker. Study up idiot... Pederson quit deal with it.
        This is extremely inaccurate Ray. I've always considered you to be a knowledgeable, fair, an level headed poster. But this statement is just completely uncalled for IMHO for such a warrior of a fighter.

Lamont did not quit. He did indeed know that he was bested. But he knew that from rd 3 onward. Peterson's corner stopped it albeit far later than they should have(again IMHO).

I recall screaming at the TV for about 2 rds for Barry to stop the gotdamn fight. Lamont was gonna die in that ring, and Errol was trying not to KILL his FRIEND in that ring.

Lets have some respect for Lamont "ALL HEART" Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          That's heart ya'll. He was fighting back up to the end - unlike Brook.

He was on A side meth. They cant feel pain when theyre on that.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            He was on A side meth. They cant feel pain when theyre on that.
            That sheits available in the States now? Gotta let the plug know. Thanks El

Comment

I never understand why trainers make their fighters look bad in these situations. I'm not saying Peterson looked that bad but it was obvious with his half hearted response he wanted out. His trainer should have said your getting beat up if you don't show me something in the next round I'm pulling you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                This is extremely inaccurate Ray. I've always considered you to be a knowledgeable, fair, an level headed poster. But this statement is just completely uncalled for IMHO for such a warrior of a fighter.

Lamont did not quit. He did indeed know that he was bested. But he knew that from rd 3 onward. Peterson's corner stopped it albeit far later than they should have(again IMHO).

I recall screaming at the TV for about 2 rds for Barry to stop the gotdamn fight. Lamont was gonna die in that ring, and Errol was trying not to KILL his FRIEND in that ring.

Lets have some respect for Lamont "ALL HEART" Peterson.

I have zero respect for drug cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I have zero respect for drug cheats.
                  I understand your stance, but feel as though a poster of your high caliber would comport himself in a more gentlemanly fashion for someone who just showed as much heart as Mr. Peterson did.

Alas, I doubt my disappointment makes any difference at all in your view of Lamont; or how you continue to express it from here on out. I appreciate your time. Good day sir.

Comment

My ladyfriend was dragging me to some fancy Thai place that closed at 11, we don't like to be jerks that show up right before close, so I said "Okay I'll watch like 3 rounds to see what kinda fight it is. If it's some serious back and forth I might have to watch, but if it's a beating or early KO we'll split."

She was sitting in the car scowling at me while I stood in the doorway watching until halfway through round four. It was obvious who was going to win, but it was still a hell of a sight to see. THOSE BODYSHOTS.

About to go watch the whole fight on replay.

Comment

"you know me b"

Comment

Working...
                      X