Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Wilders recent opponents coming up dirty?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Same thing with the majority that have been great at MW.

Ward is not in the same division. Golovkin has been trying to unify the titles, just like the rest of the great MWs. Same pattern.

Them being afraid of Wilder is not facts. Getting caught cheating is a fact.

Race has a lot to do with it. Why do many of you like Wilder and criticize Golovkin? They both have high KO ratio. Golovkin is a better boxer by far and against better competition. So yea....the answer with race is very clear to me.
    go ask those eastern euro fans that question..im not even a Wilder fan..im just speaking on the obvious

Comment

Same thing with the majority that have been great at MW.

Ward is not in the same division. Golovkin has been trying to unify the titles, just like the rest of the great MWs. Same pattern.

Race has a lot to do with it. Why do many of you like Wilder and criticize Golovkin? They both have high KO ratio. Golovkin is a better boxer by far and against better competition. So yea....the answer with race is very clear to me.
      Sooooooo, then I suppose we should talk about which MW title Kell Brook had.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        go ask those eastern euro fans that question..im not even a Wilder fan..im just speaking on the obvious
        I have. Don't see why they wouldn't like Wilder. Hopefully he goes far against better comp. Although coming off hand surgery, Ortiz was still a live dog and he had to fuck it up.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Sooooooo, then I suppose we should talk about which MW title Kell Brook had.
          Criticize Golovkin for fighting someone smaller and yet you want him to be the smaller guy to fight Ward.

Comment

Criticize Golovkin for fighting someone smaller and yet you want him to be the smaller guy to fight Ward.
            Defend Golovkin fighting someone coming up 2 weight classes, but excuse him for refusing to go up 1.

It works both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              Defend Golovkin fighting someone coming up 2 weight classes, but excuse him for refusing to go up 1.

It works both ways.
              I never really gave Golovkin credit for that fight against Brook. Keep trying.

Comment

I never really gave Golovkin credit for that fight against Brook. Keep trying.
                Good.

Then let's go back to the initial question.

Brook's MW title?

Comment

Thanks for injecting some common sense into the discussion (and I'm NOT being sarcastic here).

Comment

Povetkin already had a loss on his record. Quit making it into something that isn't. You dudes are trying to make people believe that Wilder is on some prime Mike Tyson fear.

Golovkin is more feared and has a better resume than Wilder and yet you guys criticize GGG and love Wilder because he's black. They both knock people out, Golovkin does it to better boxers. I like them both but I see how the pro race crown is.
                    Heavyweight power is different, Wilder ends you with one shot, Middleweight power is different

Comment

They some Johnny Nelsons, bitch-made fighters running they mouth and running away from fights.

But I don't play boxing. I take it serious. We here to clean up the sport.

It's one champion, one face, one name: Deontay The Bronze Bomber.

Comment

Working...
                      X