No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Batters Margarito's Eye, Gets Revenge in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a beautiful boxing lesson cotto put on margacheato with a complete and

dominate shutout, ripping hooks, stern jabs and swift stiff right hands coupled

with lateral movement, pushing margacheato back during the clinches and

making marg whiff all night like a *****...

i called it would be stopped in round nine, nice job cotto

****kkk margacheato

Comment

Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
      Absolutely beautiful Cotto. Amazing - perfect performance.

Cotto is clearly the superior fighter.
      He was doing a fantastic performance... but Margo never backed down... so I'll give him that

Comment

No sir Cotto did not stop Margarito the Dr stopped Margarito in Margaritos best round where suddenly it was looking like maybe there is a repeat coming once it seemed like miguel was gassed the Drs stopped the fight bull**** stoppaged seriously straight up this was about to be Tonys fight and the second that happend the Drs stopped the fight Miguel doesnt even look as if he believe he won this fight thats how pre mature it was I am ashamed that I have puerto rican blood in my body thats a ****ing fact

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA!! NOW WHAT!! COTTO GAVE MARGACHEATO A BOXING CLINIC!!!! SINCE CHEATO'S PLASTER WRAPS WERE DISCOVERED HE'S 1-3(2by KO) & THAT WIN WAS AGAINST A BUM!! THAT PROVES HE HAD THEM ALL ALONG!!!

Comment

now will ppl finally accept that margarito is shot? because he is clearly

Comment

Cotto was running the entire fight the only reason he won is because he targeted margs damaged eye. The only reason cotto won tonight is because pac ruined margs eye forever

Comment

I think a big factor was Margarito's eye going into the fight, but even still this adds a lot of weight to the argument that Margarito's win over Cotto wasn't legit to begin with even though I had my doubts and still do to a certain extent. But I'm swayed a little more now after this fight.

Comment

COTTO iS AHEAD OF MAYWEATHER IN THE ATG LIST

COTTO ISNT A COWARD LIKE KFC
                  COTTO CALLED OUT WIFE BEATER AND WIFE BEATER SAID "PEURTO RICO IS TOO FAR AWAY" LOLZ
                  COTTO HAS A BETTER RESUME
                  COTTO HASNT DUCKED ANYONE
                  ONLY THE ATG MANNY PACQUIAO HAS BEATEN COTTO

COTTO IS THE 2ND BEST FIGHTER OF THIS GENERATION

MAYWEATHER IS OFFICALLY CHAVEZ JR LEVEL NOW

Comment

Pacquiao beat Margarito in the end, not Cotto. A slightly bittersweet win for Cotto.

Comment

Well done to both men.Hopefully they can shake hands and move on.Margarito should retire he will never be able to fight at a world class level with his eye.Cotto will move on to Floyd cant see him doing much to disturb Floyd but we shall see

Comment

Working...
                      X