Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Loma force Davis to fight him now or make him drop his belt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
    Davis is gonna move up, anyway......If he can catch Loma, while he's (loma) running from mikey, or haney, loma is stuck at 135 like ggg was stuck at 164 because of WARd. Loma got dropped in his first fight at 135, he's gonna get KO'd.
    Tank ran from Loma at 130. Nice try though.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
      care to explain?
      They are not even in the same division

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        They are not even in the same division
        I was under the impression that Loma moved up from 126 to 130 to gain WBO belt for a reason that Roman Martinez (same belt owner of higher division) was obligated to fight a champion moving up to him. And then Loma was saying about Beltran before Linares fight as if this was not up to Beltran's option to disagree (I know about same promoter).
        I mean, isn't this logic? It must be like this: Champion has right to give a call to another Champion of same organization if he decides to move up in weight or down (if he can pass the weight limit for the latter).

Comment

Another situation: Pacquiao - Loma. If Pac wins regular WBA belt at 147 and Loma has WBA Super at 135.
          Shouldn't Loma become 4-weight division champ if he wins Pac (catch-weight or not)? I mean, Pac gonna be a up to 147lbs Champ and Loma - up to 135lbs Champ so Loma should get a 147lbs title shot no matter at what limit they fight while Pac should get a title shot only if fight is at 135lbs.

Right? Or so would be if organization would follow logic.

Comment

Working...
          X