Collapse
No announcement yet.

Street Vendor and father of two brutally beat up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piece of shit, on so many levels, I hope they captured them fools and give em all life.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      what i cant understand is that people have the odassity to bring out their phones and record the beating but not one single soul attempted to intervine and help the helpless man...i hope all involved in the beating get identified and serve some prison time
      You have to be in the environment to really understand what's it like. People freeze up, especially people who aren't used to such things. As soon the guys left, bystanders did come to the man's aide immediately. The man recording may have been recording for entertainment but instead he unintentionally caught each and every one of the attackers on his phone.

Will it do anything of significance, especially if the man dies? When a life is lost in these crimes, it's too little too late. But at least, maybe we'll see our (****ty) justice system see all the attackers behind bars for life. Although let's face it, they really should be put down. That would be the real justice.

Comment

Dindus gon dindu

Dey yung doe. Church goers, gentle giants.

And they wonder why they're always getting profiled and shot by the police.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          Dindus gon dindu

Does a day go by without this guy being a racist piece of shlt?

Comment

Dindus gon dindu

Pretty much this^^^^^^

I feel so horrible for victim and family.. I hope these savage animals are caught and killed..

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Does a day go by without this guy being a racist piece of shlt?
              Does a day go by when a black doesn't commit a crime or assault someone?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                You have to be in the environment to really understand what's it like. People freeze up, especially people who aren't used to such things. As soon the guys left, bystanders did come to the man's aide immediately. The man recording may have been recording for entertainment but instead he unintentionally caught each and every one of the attackers on his phone.

Will it do anything of significance, especially if the man dies? When a life is lost in these crimes, it's too little too late. But at least, maybe we'll see our (****ty) justice system see all the attackers behind bars for life. Although let's face it, they really should be put down. That would be the real justice.
                i understand that people might get scared and mind their own bussiness but atleast try to help, the man was already down unconsious and these piece of s hit mofos are still hitting him on the head

Comment

Does a day go by when a black doesn't commit a crime or assault someone?
                  Obviously not. Does a day go by without a white or Spanish guy committing a crime? Lol the fuk kind of question is that

Comment

strange how the BS members who are constantly crying racism avoid topics like this.

head-in-DA-sand syndrome. dindu nuffin, donsee nuffin. let me put an excuse on dis.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      The truth is no one would've jumped in. Maybe only a group of like-minded individuals (street dudes) who are from the area and know the street vendor and didn't think it was alright to jump him and hospitalize him. Otherwise those other old men, solo dudes and families around would just watch in fear. It takes street mob to intervene another street group like that. Fire with fire, unfortunately.

A group of Dominicans tried that on a Mexican father in my area coming from work, they were not from around the immediate area. They ganged up on him stole his wallet. Well, the Dominicans in my area, that know the hard working Mexican father, didn't appreciate that, stuff like that won't fly in some places. All i'm gonna say is that the ambulance came to take care of the aggressors, they left with stab wounds from swords (yes, swords) and the people from my area were okay, no one was arrested and Mexican man was okay, and he retrieved his wallet.

This is a sad case of young street dudes picking on the weak, and there was just no one street enough or ballsy enough around to jump in and give those dudes a beating. Stuff like that would never fly in my neighborhood though, pity to anyone who thinks they can pick on a hardworking street vendor in this area.
                      Unless I saw a gun or knife, I would have done something. Sometimes all it takes is one guy with heart to give others the courage. I saw a guy beating a girl one day. I stopped my car and ran up on him. Ended up fighting him and his brother. It's not like those dudes were big and sh it. They looked like skinny little street thugs to me. Their only power and bravery comes in numbers. I'm telling you, unless they had weapons, I'm jumping in that sh it...

Comment

Working...
                      X