Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter: GGG Will Have Final Say on 42.5 For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Board cracks me up. When Canelo tested dirty it was a shaming. Maybe rightly so. Now it's like that's forgotten and it's GGG getting shamed for wanting 45 after everything that's transpired. No matter which side you're on, this fight may not even be relevant anymore. Taken forever to make and both parties still squabbling. A fan of both guys, but it's like it doesn't even need to happen anymore. There's so many great fights at other weight classes. Been a year and this fight is going to the back burner when you think about it.

Negotiations are like every argument you see on here. One person trying to offer up the last **** sandwich hoping the other picks up the plate, and trying to make them look bad if they don't. **** or get off the pot, both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      lil g tards loved the A side talk when they were calling Ward "irrelevant".
      You may not have noticed GGG is the undisputed, undefeated MW champ. Hopefully you've noticed that Ginger is a whining, whimpy, wannabe wussy, but probably not. Clown!

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
        GGG made boxing entertaining in this dark age of the sport. He'll knock the **** out of Charlo and his bro at the same time. GGG is a real fighter. Willing to take risks, not just for money, but for the people that like to see a real fight.
        Ya that's why he just passed up on Andrade on Dervenchenko to fight a JMW coming off a 2 year layoff on a 2 week notice.

Then he cried about Ca$hnelos man muscles. What kind of self-respecting man whines like a 12 year old about another man's muscles??? Is this some weird Russian **** ****??? Or some Muslim thing??

Or the time he drug Kell Brook up 13 pounds instead of 10 since 10 pounds wasn't enough an advantage.

Or the time he fought 5 former/current/future champions in 39 professional fights...with 1 of those "champs" being a WELTERweight...in an era with 4+ champs per divison

Maybe it's a religious thing because Gennady - and Khazakh - are Muslims. Remember that

That's a "real fighter" if I ever saw one
        Last edited by BO$$NELO; 06-13-2018, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Fine I hope he turns it down.

For ALL you HYPOCRITE ggg fans. Better be good with Charlo getting close to this vs. GGG. But I bet they low ball him and chose another Vanes.
          GGG will murder Charlo he likes to exchange and u can’t exchange punches with GGG he’ll put Charlo on his a$$. Believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
            Ya that's why he just passed up on Andrade on Dervenchenko to fight a JMW coming off a 2 year layoff on a 2 week notice.

Then he cried about Ca$hnelos man muscles. What kind of self-respecting man whines like a 12 year old about another man's muscles??? Is this some weird Russian **** ****??? Or some Muslim thing??

Or the time he drug Kell Brook up 13 pounds instead of 10 since 10 pounds wasn't enough an advantage.

Or the time he fought 5 former/current/future champions in 39 professional fights...with 1 of those "champs" being a WELTERweight...in an era with 4+ champs per divison

Maybe it's a religious thing because Gennady - and Khazakh - are Muslims. Remember that

That's a "real fighter" if I ever saw one
            Incredible how adult people can behave like childs sometimes and made themselves looks like idiots. ahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
              You may not have noticed GGG is the undisputed, undefeated MW champ. Hopefully you've noticed that Ginger is a whining, whimpy, wannabe wussy, but probably not. Clown!

when was lil g undisputed?

none of that sht you saying matters. its about drawing power. Canelo is still the cash cow. cheater or not it doesn't mean sht.

Lil g proved his status as B side when he barely filled up the Stubhub vs the bum Vanes.

negotiations have nothing to do with "fairness". only with numbers.

Comment

red balls is not fit to carry the dirty jockstrap of BJS

Comment

This drama is dragging for way too long, just have this fight and get over with it. Golovkin vacated one belt just to fight Clenelo, hope he gets a deal he wanted

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    when was lil g undisputed?

none of that sht you saying matters. its about drawing power. Canelo is still the cash cow. cheater or not it doesn't mean sht.

Lil g proved his status as B side when he barely filled up the Stubhub vs the bum Vanes.

negotiations have nothing to do with "fairness". only with numbers.
                    Negotiations, hah! I thought that the Canelo's train had left the station? I guess that the no pride De La Hoya train had not!

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      If Golovkin doesn't take this fight, he better be fighting Billy Joe Saunders at least. I'll accept 42.5% as a fair offer, unless there are some bull**** stipulations like none of the gate is included.
                      ... what, what???...

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Of course he'll take it. I don't think he deserves more than 40% so I give him respect for holding out and twisting the screws on Oscar. Brilliant move.
                      ... who are you to "think" how much one "deserves"?...

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      GGG and his people better wake the he!! up and not blow any b.s. smoke. They are/will never be the A side. Accept this GIFT and shut up.
                      ... we all know that this is Canelo's "Mexican money"... GGG should say "thanks", take the money and (in case he loses) just go into the sunset...

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                      Cinnamon vacated the title, went down a weight division, then went over a weight division and finally agreed to fight the #1 MW unified champ if the champ accepted 30%, rematch clause for challenger only, champ walk into ring 2nd, size of ring, location... the list goes on and on.

This is unprecedented in the history of boxing.

Let us here at NSB not forget this.
                      ... on another hand, it's unprecedented in GGG's "boxing history" the way he chose to comply to that "ballet" in the first fight (with a view to another big payday in the rematch)...

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Just take it ggg. Stop dithering. It's you getting older
                      ... normally, he will take it alright...

Comment

Working...
                      X