• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does slappin soggy mean?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

lmao! Try these moves bro!
      Ward has some sweet moves.

Respect to Bivol for praising Andre's speed and body movement. Real recognize real.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Ward has some sweet moves.

Respect to Bivol for praising Andre's speed and body movement. Real recognize real.
        Ward is the most overrated dirtiest protected fighter in the game, like to see him try those moves without being black and American, you don't get away with those sort of 'privileges' when you're not seen as the main man.
        Ironically Ward plays so hard on the racism when deep down he has been getting the benefit of the doubt 90% of the time whilst he headbutts, clinches, and low blows his ways to victories.

Boxing is the only sport where **** like that can happen and the fanboys ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          this is gonna be one ugly fight then. headbutts,elbows, clinches, low blows.
          Goes hand in hand when you have a tough opponent in front of Ward, where greats fight within the rules lesser people who lack the skill bridge that gap of the skill by breaking the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfknGGGtime View Post
            Ward is the most overrated dirtiest protected fighter in the game, like to see him try those moves without being black and American, you don't get away with those sort of 'privileges' when you're not seen as the main man.
            Ironically Ward plays so hard on the racism when deep down he has been getting the benefit of the doubt 90% of the time whilst he headbutts, clinches, and low blows his ways to victories.

Boxing is the only sport where **** like that can happen and the fanboys ignore it.
            Bivol praised his speed and body movement.

Should I value his opinion more or yours? Hmm, let me think...

Comment

Duva must be hurting. She “co-promotes” for Bivol... if Barrera loses, watch Bivol tell Duva, “I don’t like your face, but I’ll Sign with you if you leak me the tapes with RJJ. Me like, I buy.”

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Bivol praised his speed and body movement.

Should I value his opinion more or yours? Hmm, let me think...
                Keep dancing for me, Ward is the dirtiest overrated fighter in boxing right now who is trying to fake retirement to get a buzz about his pathetically low driven career.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Dmitry Bivol's next opponent Sullivan Barrera has only been beaten my one man, Andre Ward. Back in March 2016, respected Cuban Barrera dropped a unanimous decision in Ward's hometown of Oakland, and Bivol has paid close attention to that performance.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

in before..... headbutts for Barrera doe

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    in before..... headbutts for Barrera doe
                    Too slow, man. Although most of the gags were about nut shots... all in fun though.

Comment

Working...
                    X