Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Promoter: Tyson Fury Bout Can Be Mega-Event!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Promoter: Tyson Fury Bout Can Be Mega-Event!

Dmitriy Salita, the co-promoter for unbeaten heavyweight contender Jarrell Miller, believes a bout with Tyson Fury can become a mega-event. This past Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Miller was ringside when Fury made his debut in the city - and he knocked out Tom Schwarz in two one-sided rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Miller got off with a slap on the wrist.

His suspension should have been much longer.

Comment

Roid cheat Vs Roid cheat lol.nice let's get it on

Comment

Miller appears to have said goodbye to fighting in front of 3000 fans in arenas in backwater USA and 1,000 viewers on deadzone for much greener pastures on ESPN

Comment

If it's on, i am looking forward to that fight. Good match!

Comment

I’m curious to know the odds of this fight. I’ll drop some coin on Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Miller got off with a slap on the wrist.

His suspension should have been much longer.
              Really should have been banned for atleast 2years

Comment

I'm genuinely disgusted that he can fail his tests so spectacularly and brazenly, to the point where it was pointless for him to even deny it anymore, and still weasel his way into place for a fight against one of the top guys. If there was an ounce of integrity in this sport he wouldn't fight again - remember that this isn't even the first time he's gotten busted. All it shows is that you can cheat to the point where your blood glows in the dark and still get away with it - terrible look for the sport and sets a terrible precedent.

Comment

Two dopers...why not? As long as it is even playing field

Comment

Absolutely shamelessly disgusting from black bane,after having juiced to the gills on venom.

Comment

Working...
                    X