Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Nah that’s not how it works...

You’re just an obsessive Fury fanboy.

I’m a big Fury fan myself, I’ve been to all his biggest fights. But I’m also realistic and Fury isn’t even on the same level as guys like Loma, Crawford.
    Erm, yes it is how it works lol.

Fury is just as skilled as Lomachenko or Crawford, but that's just my opinion, and thus it means nothing, just like your opinion doesn't mean anything either.

The facts are that Fury would smash Loma or Crawford to little bits in the ring. Fury is the best boxer in the world because no other boxer can beat him in a boxing fight. It's pretty simple to comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Fury is doing things in the ring that hasn't been seen before. All my non boxing fan friends at work this morning were mesmorised by his head movement and footwork. That clip of him dodging punches on the ropes has gone totally viral.
      I couldn't agree more. He's captivating to watch. I don't know why people call him the best tongue in cheek, HE IS LITERALLY THE BEST. I don't think there's been a more exciting HW since the 90s ended.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Loma has achieved far more. Pipe down...
        He's beat some nice midgets

He hasn't beaten anyone who would last 2 rounds vs Wlad klitschko, who fury beat

Comment

Fury is just as skilled as Lomachenko or Crawford, but that's just my opinion, and thus it means nothing, just like your opinion doesn't mean anything either.

The facts are that Fury would smash Loma or Crawford to little bits in the ring. Fury is the best boxer in the world because no other boxer can beat him in a boxing fight. It's pretty simple to comprehend.
          These dudes need to chill with these midgets man

Yeah they move a bit quicker because they weigh as much as my 8 year old nephew

Big whoop

Comment

He's not even the best heavyweight in Britain doe

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
              Lol what does his nationality have to do with it?

He's Irish as well.

Possibly US citizen as well .

Woo hoo.
              The guy calls himself "The Gypsy King." Not Mr. Manchester. Not "The British Bomber" or anything else. He's proud of identifying himself as part of the roving ignorant criminal element of the world, who have no morals and are proud of it.

Depending on what part of Ireland he's from, he might resent being considered "British" at all.

Lately he's been acting like an American, wearing the stars and stripes, and his accent doesn't have that much lime to it.

So why wave the flag? It's like the Brits who root for some footballer who spends most of his time in Africa or Spain and is just a mercenary who will wear the uniform of any team who pays him. Same deal with an American baseball player who doesn't even live in the city he plays for.

Fury might run into an Andy Ruiz who can get inside and weaken him, then land a looping punch. He might run into a Wilder punch a lot sooner and NOT get up. EVER.

Fury has improved greatly. He did well with an aging Vlad, and was slick against Wilder who is not known for great boxing skills. He's one of the best in his division. No need for ethnic trolling.

Comment

No he is Ukrainian and there is another Ukrainian coming for Tyson's crown!

Comment

Plenty of other fighters in other divisions with better claims to being the best in the world. Tyson is great for his movement but his resume over the past three years don't bring him close to that claim.

Comment

If Fury's so great wtf is he fighting a guy like Schwartz?
                    Schwartz resume is so thin it's anorexic.

Comment

There not facts, they’ve never fought so that’s an opinion.

Lomachenko has achieved far more than Fury. That’s a fact.

Honestly mate you just sound delusional, Fury is undoubtedly the #1 HW but Loma, Crawford are evidently more skilled.

Comment

Working...
                      X