Any Ruiz vs Corrie Sanders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Ruiz vs Corrie Sanders

Who wins?????
    Last edited by Mammoth; 06-03-2019, 11:46 PM.

Corrie Sanders... that left hand was vicious!

Even Vitali looked hurt in the early rounds.

Comment

Gonna go with Sanders (RIP) but it would be a very fun fight to watch. Sanders vs Tua would have been good too.

Comment

Give me the sniper, maybe the most underrated HW of all time, would have been a threat in any era

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Give me the sniper, maybe the most underrated HW of all time, would have been a threat in any era
          A lot of people comparing this to when Wlad got shocked by Sanders but idk if it's really that. Idk what to compare this too. People at work even talked about this.

Comment

Sanders was very good and underrated. He gave Vitali the most trouble of anyone outside of Lennox of course.

Comment

If Ruiz could survive the first three rounds the odds go up exponentially. Sanders never had stamina.

Sanders had even faster hands and would mix it up. Sanders catching Ruiz coming in on a counter early in the fight and it's lights out though.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcrazy01 View Post
                Sanders was very good and underrated. He gave Vitali the most trouble of anyone outside of Lennox of course.
                He should have been given credit for the only knock down in Vitali’s career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  A lot of people comparing this to when Wlad got shocked by Sanders but idk if it's really that. Idk what to compare this too. People at work even talked about this.
                  Different in that it was AJ's first loss, but it really felt more to me like Wlad/Brewster. Sanders just kinda blitzed Wlad, landed bombs early and Wlad never had a chance to survive. The Brewster fight Wlad had some success, then didn't respond well to some shots and his gas tank went as well, eerily similar to AJ. I thought Wlad was completely done after that fight and I couldn't have been more wrong, so maybe there is hope for AJ. He will have to undergo a similar career transition in order to do it though. Wlad did not go into an immediate rematch with Brewster though, he had a couple fights before getting back into the deep end, so AJ is taking a much bigger risk with that. Still really hope AJ brings Klitschko into his camp for this rematch.

Comment

Working...
                  X