Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How am I just now learning about the Postmates app? Greatest thing ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How am I just now learning about the Postmates app? Greatest thing ever?

I'm literally about to get a delivery from Norms restaurant delivered to my house in a few minutes. I went with the NY Steak and Eggs Breakfast (I chose hash browns and 2 Hotcakes). They serve breakfast all day.

The selection of places that deliver using Postmates is insane! I won't ever have to leave my house to get food again! Plus I used a code that gave me $100 credit.

I'm scrolling through all these places and I'm in awe! I can literally have McDonalds delivered to me if I wanted to. I just hope these delivery drivers aren't on slave wages and get paid decent so they don't spit or rub their balls on my food.

I mean, there has to be a catch or something, right? It can't be this good?

I'm about to devour this in a few minutes. I'm thinking I should have went with the Lumberjack breakfast instead, the lack of Bacon is gonna get to me. But I do love steak.

Comment

"Delivery accepted: ETA 7:31 PM"

Just received a text from the person that's gonna pick it up. Says he's on his way to the restaurant now. God bless America.

Oh dang, I better give him the gate code to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        "Delivery accepted: ETA 7:31 PM"

Just received a text from the person that's gonna pick it up. Says he's on his way to the restaurant now. God bless America.
        I want photographic evidence of this.

A piece of paper saying Sweet Pea can suck my balls! next to the steak.

Otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I want photographic evidence of this.

A piece of paper saying Sweet Pea can suck my balls! next to the steak.

Otherwise...

I don't know how to screenshot from my phone but it's true, my MAGA hat wearing friend. Open your phone's app store and download Postmates right now.

It has pretty crappy reviews but it's worth it if it's done right.
          Last edited by Shaolin Sword; 07-24-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Awaiting word of this said meal.

Comment

I'm literally about to get a delivery from Norms restaurant delivered to my house in a few minutes. I went with the NY Steak and Eggs Breakfast (I chose hash browns and 2 Hotcakes). They serve breakfast all day.

The selection of places that deliver using Postmates is insane! I won't ever have to leave my house to get food again! Plus I used a code that gave me $100 credit.

I'm scrolling through all these places and I'm in awe! I can literally have McDonalds delivered to me if I wanted to. I just hope these delivery drivers aren't on slave wages and get paid decent so they don't spit or rub their balls on my food.
              pm me the code for $100 credit.. tnx..

i've used these delivery service in my area but not postmates.. uber doesnt deliver in my neighborhood.. not sure about postmates..

Comment

Just arrived. The steak is only 8oz I believe and the amount of eggs they put in it is pathetic, but that's Norm's fault and not Postmates.

I'm gonna go grub now. Tootles.

Comment

Just arrived. The steak is only 8oz I believe and the amount of eggs they put in it is pathetic, but that's Norm's fault and not Postmates.

I'm gonna go grub now. Tootles.
                  lmao that looks like those cheap denny's or waffle house T bone steak.. nobody is envious dude..

Comment

Shaolin got the ol' Denny's Senior Citizen AARP Kansas City Shuffle plate.

Comment

Working...
                    X