No announcement yet.

Rainy day Boxing training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainy day Boxing training

Training in the weather can be enjoyable if you look past the initial discomfort, I recommend it. Begins around 8 min
    https://youtu.be/Q7NcFgWy8BA

edit -
    I went off screen accidentally during my fenech dumbbell stuff - here's a link to his two round routine, its very good.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVRDcGT37Ys
    Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 07-01-2019, 02:54 AM.

Is this your footage?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Is this your footage?
      yessir. got a cheap tripod for 15.

Comment

you ever considered chopping wood for cardio????

using a maul instead of an axe

Comment

Originally posted by shahida TKO View Post
          you ever considered chopping wood for cardio????

using a maul instead of an axe
          I got a tree out back that I took a 8 lb maul, and wrapped a towel around it and duct taped the towel. after so many strikes the wrappings fell off, so I'm basically doing just that in the back of my lot - chopping down a tree with a maul. It's second to none for cardio, I absolutely love it. only downside is, using an axe is a superior exercise due to the motions to unstick your axe.

Comment

you should make a vid and post it up..

ive been using a 10 kg slamball to imitate chopping wood, i wanna do the real thing, but i dont have a tree in my garden i have some off cuts of tree trunks from my neighbour, gonna order a maul and get on the case for great cardio...

Comment

Originally posted by shahida TKO View Post
              you should make a vid and post it up..

ive been using a 10 kg slamball to imitate chopping wood, i wanna do the real thing, but i dont have a tree in my garden i have some off cuts of tree trunks from my neighbour, gonna order a maul and get on the case for great cardio...
              it's a good idea, good improvising there. I have imagined what i'd do if I didn't have a yard, id be doing the same. I'm going tomorrow to get some free tires from a few local places. gonna get a few to throw around , the small tires work extremely well for uppercut power. i can launch a small tire 20 feet in the air. . I made a homemade tornado ball with 1800lb muletape and tied two little 'holds' so that I can get a good handle/grip with both hands before handling it, as it weighs about 55 lbs because I used concrete powder instead of sand (recipe called for sand, but it worked out for the best - concrete power ) something I've seen I think Glowacki do in his training thats another good core exercise for hooks and uppercuts is, he puts an olympic weight bar in the corner and puts a 25 on it, then swings it around his head in a way that works the **** out of his stomach. ill put that in a vid along with the lunatic maul choppage one day next week.

Comment

Working...
              X