No announcement yet.

At 160 and up, Canelo will always be a Decision fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 160 and up, Canelo will always be a Decision fighter

Who does just enough to win. No dazzle, no knockouts, just box to decision. Borrrrring

He moving to 168? Lol da hell is he gonna do there.

He's in a weird place, where his body is too big for Junior middleweight, but too small for middleweight.

In spite of this, look at what he's doing. Just beat a huge 185lb Jacobs. Walked him down many times. Beat a strong GGG. Walked him down most of the 2nd fight.

Probably going to 168lbs soon.

So...fuk off?
    Last edited by Lion81; 05-05-2019, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Against good fighters yeah. Against s**t like Andrade he’ll get a knockout.

Comment

This gu.y is the same idi.ot that was hating on Estrada last week

This Is boxing not a power contest

Canelo made ggg and Jacobs run

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Who does just enough to win. No dazzle, no knockouts, just box to decision. Borrrrring

He moving to 168? Lol da hell is he gonna do there.
          The fight was boring because Jacobs didn't want to risk getting knocked out and countered. Canelo wanted to bang but Jacobs who paid 1M to show up 2 weight classes bigger didnt.he let Brooklyn and culture down kol

This is a pattern where we see elite fighters who are extremely offensive minded against everyone else then fight Canelo switch up their game plan fight scared and to not get knocked out. The fighters that take risks and bang with Canelo get hurt bad or put to sleep.

Jacobs, GGG, Cotto etc etc look at how their offense production and efficiently fell off a cliff against Canelo. When you make top guys look like this you special.

Compubox

Canelo
          Total shots
          188 of 466 (40%)

Jabs
          68 of 202 (34%)

Power shots
          120 of 264 (46%)

Jacobs
          Total shots
          131 of 649 (20%)

Jabs
          42 of 290 (15%)

Power shots
          89 of 359 (25%)

Comment

He wants flashy KO's. Every fight.

Comment

I wish Terry Norris was around. He would beat the freckles out of Canelo and knock him the fugout.

Where are the good fighters like Jose Luis Lopez. Lopez would have beat the dogsht outa this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                When you grew up watching the likes of Leonard and Duran, you have higher expectations.

I didnt say Canelo is not a good fighter. He is extremely good according to modern standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                  Canelo wants to knock his opponents out what is he supposed to do when Mr Mexican Style runs from a Mexican Style fight he begs for? What is he supposed to when I'm phuking you up for Brooklyn and Culture after paying 1M to show up 2 weight classes then Canelo fights shook and timid all night long?

Canelo making cowards of these men all say they want to knock canelo out until they eat that first counter then they want to box, run and switch up what they have done their whole career and fight scared trying to get to the judges scores then cry after they lose. But that better then taking risks and going out on a stretcher so that's why they canelo makes top fighters fight that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    This gu.y is the same idi.ot that was hating on Estrada last week

This Is boxing not a power contest

Canelo made ggg and Jacobs run
                    You young ass mothefuker i was into boxing when you were playing with pokemon cards so gtfo with that talk. Little boy.

No sht it’s about the sweet science but it’s more satisfying when fighters close the show.

I bet you didnt see Leonard-Lalonde cuz u were swimming i your dad’s balls but Leonard was old and outsized and knocked a fuker out.

Did I say Canelo is not a good fighter? I just said he isnt worthy of all the praise. He isnt that exciting.

Comment

Working...
                    X