No announcement yet.

Rafael says Wilder no. 1, Joshua is no. 2 and Fury is no. 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafael says Wilder no. 1, Joshua is no. 2 and Fury is no. 3

I’m not sure how anyone can reach that conclusion.

I think Fury is no.1, Wilder is no. 2, Ortiz is no. 3 and Joshua is no. 4. That’s just because I’m not even sure Ruiz is a top 10 heavyweight.

I have no clue how you put Joshua above Fury.

How can anyone have Wilder over Fury when everyone saw Fury beat him

Are we just in the age of ignoring robberies now?

Also Fury has better wins than AJ. He beat a younger and more dominant Wlad.

AJ’s best win is a Fury leftover that hadn’t fought in nearly 2 years and was in his 40s..

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      I’m not sure how anyone can reach that conclusion.

I think Fury is no.1, Wilder is no. 2, Ortiz is no. 3 and Joshua is no. 4. That’s just because I’m not even sure Ruiz is a top 10 heavyweight.

I have no clue how you put Joshua above Fury.

How can you have Ortiz above AJ though?

Ortiz best win is Jennings years ago

AJ has beaten a handful of fighters as good or better than Jennings, even though he has lost to Ruiz.

Comment

Am glad he didn’t let his ESPN affiliation affect his judgement. But Fury is number 1, Joshua number 2, Wilder number 3, Whyte number 4, Ruiz number 5.

Comment

AJ has the best resume and 4 belts...but he's not #1 hahahah. You guys get more idiotic by the day. BoxRec has it right, deal with that

Comment

"Fury #1" ��������������

☠️

Comment

Not a fan of any of the three per se but Wilder is undefeated and hasn’t been suspended for taking something..AJ even winning his belts back is not where he was before the first fight. He did what he needed to win last night but it wasn’t a performance that makes you say DAMN!

Comment

In terms of Resume, Joshua is number 1.

But in terms of ability and who is the actual best fighter 'It is not very clear'. There are many variables in this kind of debate, Deontay Wilder has the most momentum & emphatic victors of late, Tyson Fury in his mind still thinks most people are chumps technically, and Dillian Whyte is the guy who? Most of them would cross the street to avoid in a street fight. Plus Whyte in my opinion has a better resume than Tyson Fury.

Note: Andy Ruiz Junior has arrived now in this mixed, he lost the fight last night but? He was not beaten up, or dominated to the point where he is not doubting his own ability.
                Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 12-08-2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

LMAO at Ortiz. I don't know if some of you yanks just like feigning to be utter dumb or you're just naturally dumb. It must be the excessive fat, lol.

Ortiz isn't even top 10.

Fury has no belt and Wilder hasn't beaten anyone. I'd put Whyte above Fury at this point and Povetkin did enough yesterday against a solid contender to move up (I think he won the fight). Josh is 1 by a mile - the remaining spots can be debated.

Comment

How anyone can have Ortiz above AJ is beyond me

Comment

Working...
                    X