Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer: Wilder Did Not Get Knocked Out, He Did Get Dropped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said whyt e was trying to annoy wilder to get a fight

Comment

Whyte was completely clean on the WBC clean boxing VADA tests that Wilder does.

They only queried something on the UKAD tests that he does, in addition, you know the ones Wilder never ever takes.

If you say Whytes a cheat your labeling Wilder the same way.

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
      Well what a surprise. Whyte is a cheater AND a liar. What a total jerkoff loser. Rematch Rivas, Parker and Chisora not on PEDs you low rent cheat

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        I guarantee the sparring was stopped, which is a KO.

Wlad isn't the kind of guy to go looking to hurt his opponent in sparring either, so it won't have been anywhere near his best shot.

This is why Finkel was calling Wilder a 29 year old "baby" he didn't want to put in with Wlad.
        And you were there right?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Are you honestly surprised? I’m sure he was waving St George Cross before and after he posted
          Not at all. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
            That’s what whyte said .... he got hit with a body shot and couldn’t continue
            I thought he said out...out cold with the shakies.

Comment

I think the point of this story was to discuss why Wilder was so unwilling to challenge and later unify with the Klitschkos when the Brits were willing to challenge them much earlier in their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
                You do know that Wilder and Wlad had the same management right?
                No they didn't. Wlad was managed by Bernd Boente for his whole career. Shelly Finkel was one of his US advisers for a while, not his manager.

Comment

But Fury got KO'd by Wilder doe!

It's hilarious how these Wilder fanboys are now getting all pedantic about the difference between a knock down and a KO!

Comment

For the people who always seem to forget. Wilder didnt duck klitschko. He would have got that fight before joshua but he smashed his hand and needed surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by NickyB View Post
                      For the people who always seem to forget. Wilder didnt duck klitschko. He would have got that fight before joshua but he smashed his hand and needed surgery.
                      He ducked Wlad. That's official. Even though Wilder was the WBC champion, he wasn't ready to face Klit according to his team. Thats just a fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X