Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's Illegal IV; A Prefight Ritual Or A One-Time Thing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bitedown View Post
    But somehow you don’t wanna mention how Manny’s whole physique changed and then changed back once Manny started accepting random blood testing...lol ok
    Lol! When the hate don’t work, they start telling lies!!!

You losers still arguing over this!! Lmao.

Floyd ducked a prime pac and Floyd is a steroid user, known fact. Close this thread before these losers commit suicide.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
      Floyd is a steroid user, known fact.
      If this is a fact, please show us the news reports from credible outlets reporting that Floyd used steroids. Which steroids did he use?

Comment

• [QUOTE=The Big Dunn;20339315]If you want to accentuate the negative just because Floyd won, go right ahead. That will never change the facts. Whatever ages they were it was the fighters considered the 2 best in the world p4p against each other. Floyd won and there was nothing more he had to prove to logical, real boxing fans. Now disgruntled Manny fans and his haters, that is something different.

Logical, real boxing fans who know the game saw two old guys cashing in on their names before it was way too late. Floyd cherrypicked that fight and remains cherrypicking mma fighters and 120 lb. Japanese kickboxers.

You can get upset about Floyd retiring if you wish. You can frame it as you wish. The division had no one in it that was a threat to defeat Floyd. However, as usual, you will elevate guys that didn't fight Floyd into a perceived threat because if Floyd hasn't defeated a fighter you can always claim "well I don't know". ok. If that is the best you got that is incredibly weak.

The whole ww division was a threat to beat Floyd after Hatton. We know the names. That's why he took a two year vacation. Yeah re emerged to say I am the best, but fight short, slow, flat footed Latin guys with no reach or raked through the coals vets. The one guy that had at least a height and reach advantage was a mma fighter who never boxed. Floyd padded his record with that guy didn't he? Meanwhile, theres Thurman, who looked and barked like a threat, called Floyd out and Floyd was sight unseen, and another pack of hungry lions that Floyd conveniently sidestepped. Helluva cherrypick that mma fighter though.

You've got to quit acting like a bitch and reacting to every thing Floyd says in interviews when asked about a potential opponent. He isn't required to compliment everyone.

I know its hard to defend your boys scared body language over the years. They should give you a job just for that. Anyways, you have to quit your crying that everybody is hating on Floyd just because they are not excusing how he manufactured his career at ww.

I detailed exactly what happened. Frame it as you wish. Floyd paid JMM $600k to move the weight up to 146. JMM agreed. That is called big bank take little bank. That is how the world works. I'm fine if you don't like it, but its been a long time so you should get over it.

Frame it as YOU wish, but the truth is, he welched Marquez on the scales. You and the Floyd Boys need the extra excuses. Big bank little bank yeah ok whatever helps you get your tmt crotch tights on a little easier.
        Last edited by djtmal; 01-22-2020, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          IV rehydration was completely legal in Nevada. Why would the commission be notified? Floyd and Manny voluntarily agreed that if either was granted or denied an exemption, the other would be notified, as would the commission. So, as agreed, when an exemption was granted or denied, everyone was notified.

Thank you for your inexperienced uneducated amateur
          Now you're just completely making things up. 1 day isn't unheard of at all. Especially when USADA already witnessed the entire incident and was aware of the incoming exemption request weeks in advance.
          USADA CANNOT TRY AND SWAY THE CORRUPT BOARD, WITH THAT INFORMATION, ONLY A COLLECTION AGENT WAS PRESENT AND ACCORDING TO YOU HE WAS THE ONE WHO OKd THE INFUSION, KEEP LEARNING JNR,
          HOW WASNT HE IN BREACH, HED HAD AN ILLEGAL IV AND HAD NO TUE, EXPLAIN **
          SO IS TORADOL, TORADOL DOESNT BREAK WADA RULES, AN IV OF THAT QUANTITY DOES, HAVING AN IV AT YOUR HOUSE DOES, NOT HAVING A PRIOR TUE DOES
          Last edited by Shape up; 01-22-2020, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            ONLY A COLLECTION AGENT WAS PRESENT AND ACCORDING TO YOU HE WAS THE ONE WHO OKd THE INFUSION
            You're lying. I never said that. The whole point of a retroactive exemption is so the doping control officer isn't put in the position of needing to OK anything. He just observes. OK's nothing. The doctors and experts later decide if it was OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
              Lol! When the hate don’t work, they start telling lies!!!

You losers still arguing over this!! Lmao.

Floyd ducked a prime pac and Floyd is a steroid user, known fact. Close this thread before these losers commit suicide.
              You sound like a lost crying little girl way down in a deep tunnel of despair.

gee youre whiny .

Comment

• Originally posted by wbc wba ibf View Post
                you're lying. I never said that. The whole point of a retroactive exemption is so the doping control officer isn't put in the position of needing to ok anything. He just observes. Ok's nothing. The doctors and experts later decide if it was ok.
                but a doctor has to ok it, who was the doctor, there has never been any mention of the doctor, you said the dco called the paramedic and he gave fluid the iv, why would the dco call a paramedic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  but a doctor has to ok it, who was the doctor, there has never been any mention of the doctor, you said the dco called the paramedic and he gave fluid the iv, why would the dco call a paramedic
                  You're lying again. I never said the DCO called the paramedic. I said he witnessed the paramedic being called and witnessed the paramedic administering the IV.

All retroactive TUE applications are assessed by a panel of independent doctors and experts to determine if the use was therapeutic. The panel of doctors and experts are not told who the athletes are. They simply analyze the supplied medical information and evidence.

Comment

But Floyd was forced to take a drug test immediately BEFORE the IV was administered. So how would the IV help with that?
                    It was only a partial test, better start reading again jnr

Comment

You're lying again. I never said the DCO called the paramedic. I said he witnessed the paramedic being called and witnessed the paramedic administering the IV.

All retroactive TUE applications are assessed by a panel of independent doctors and experts to determine if the use was therapeutic. The panel of doctors and experts are not told who the athletes are. They simply analyze the supplied medical information and evidence.
                      So how do you know they weren’t told, how do you know they are not corrupt, fluid and USADA were never expecting any of this TUE information to ever see the light of day, considering how poor USADA was at following WADA protocol, it isn’t a very big stretch , I will find the post where you said the DCO called the paramedic and repost it just to show how you lie

Comment

Working...
                      X