Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia Pulls Up On Hating Internet Keyboard Warrior, Scares The Life Out Of Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia Pulls Up On Hating Internet Keyboard Warrior, Scares The Life Out Of Him

LOL
    Last edited by NahMean; 01-21-2020, 06:09 PM. Reason: Title

Pretty lame and anticlimactic I thought. Guy wasn't necessarily wrong in his comments either heh. Can't stand those 2 guys personally but to each their own.

Comment

DAZN needs to do the “Cross Up” where PBC fighters find a new home. Then they pull up on Haymon at some Tranny Gentlemen’s club where he tells the she-he’s “my fighters never funna go to DAZN without my 10%” and the curtain drops and the whole PBC line up be like “yo about that 10%!”

Comment

lol cool. i liked that.

mike tysons a *****. has he ever got dropped to win a fight? come at meeeeeeeee (i joke)

garcia-mattysse was a fight for the ages. great card, 2 big fights, that 1 then floyd canelo.

the reason i bought the fight was the undercard, weird right? and the fact i thought floyd was in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
          lol cool. i liked that.

mike tysons a *****. has he ever got dropped to win a fight? come at meeeeeeeee (i joke)

garcia-mattysse was a fight for the ages. great card, 2 big fights, that 1 then floyd canelo.

the reason i bought the fight was the undercard, weird right? and the fact i thought floyd was in danger.
          One of the best cards of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

LOL

That guy was actually tame compared to most trolls. He didn't disrespect him that bad lol.

Comment

I would've knocked Danny out on the spot if he pulled up on me like that. Or Wilder. Or Canelo. Or any other fighter I'm a hater of. Anybody can get it.

Comment

Next episode:

Eddie Hearn pulls up on Motorcity Cobra

Comment

These DAZN shows are gay as hell

Comment

I wouldn't consider this guy a Troll though, he was ask a question and he gave his opinion. Not like he was one of those weirdos posting Cherry Emojis over and over in his comment section all day because they don't have nothing better to do

Comment

Working...
                    X