No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fox Sports Team Exceeded All My Expectations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    You don’t usually post facts ? You did it here and threw out an unestablished number of 275 K that an unqualified you tube channel with no real connections to boxing insiders put on social media ? Ha
    I suppose I am just repeating what the article stated. Can you give me the actual numbers or should I just accept your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
      I suppose I am just repeating what the article stated. Can you give me the actual numbers or should I just accept your opinion?
      It’s closer to 200 K according to real media you know people that dig for facts and numbers , but I don’t think that’s up your alley ,otherwise you wouldn’t be watching ldbc channels because that’s who came up with that figure . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        And like clockwork the English Defence League, Britain First, Tommy Robinson, Nigel Farage Brexiters who want to export British control to the USA have shown up....I’m so glad I settled in the USA, the british jingoistic “empire” mentality is about the most barbaric and backward mindset on earth
        Gotta love that good ole 'Murican zealotry.

Comment

You can tell Wilder is still mad that all the Showtime commentators thought he lost to Fury. What a baby.

Comment

Good for Wilder. Like his style or not this is must see stuff every fight. He may go 52 and 0 with the distinction of knocking out every opponent he faced. Quite possible unless he fights Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              for the same reasons you are attacking the name and rep of "deontae wilder"..lol

youre here too....

and you didnt answer the question...which is typical.....you didnt offer an answer....you went on an attack...youre sad
              How did I attack him. Show me where. I just pointed out how emotionally attached you have become to wilder. I didn’t Attack anyone.

Comment

They act like Wilder has never fought on FOX or NBC with PBC before. I was at the fight in Birmingham against El Gallo Negro and that fight was on FOX. Wilder has gotten too big for Showtime. It’s clear he was their biggest numbers fighter but their ability to promote and reach a broader audience is limited. FOX reaches far more and its promotion of boxing is simply unrivalled. That network has put the full weight of its resources into promoting PBC. These British ultra nationalists are just mad because wilder chose not to give control over his career to Eddie Hearn and dazn. That infuriated every council estate in Great Britain
                wilder has gotten too big for Showtime. Like Floyd got too big for Showtime??? Oh wait.........

Lmaoooooooooo

Comment

They act like Wilder has never fought on FOX or NBC with PBC before. I was at the fight in Birmingham against El Gallo Negro and that fight was on FOX. Wilder has gotten too big for Showtime. It’s clear he was their biggest numbers fighter but their ability to promote and reach a broader audience is limited. FOX reaches far more and its promotion of boxing is simply unrivalled. That network has put the full weight of its resources into promoting PBC. These British ultra nationalists are just mad because wilder chose not to give control over his career to Eddie Hearn and dazn. That infuriated every council estate in Great Britain
                  Translation...... Who the **** this ***** think he is to turn down our 100 million dollars......... A solid individual! These racists are well hidden and crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                    Seems to me that many on this site don't like opinions that are contrary to theirs's.
                    If we all had the same opinions it wouldn't be much ofna forum. It'd be a circle jerk

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
                      Espinoza crying in the car
                      Haha that's too funny lol

Comment

Working...
                      X