Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Boxes Past Andy Ruiz To Reclaim World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is more than prepared he have a 8/10 chin and 8/10 power and enought technic if the fight became dangerous (you only need to check his amateur fights) to evade any serious damage

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Molina is pathetic. honestly. It's pathetic to watch him fight.
      At least he has that Master's degree to fall back on. He should stop boxing

Comment

Still can't believe Molina went 9 with Wilder and stunned him multiple times lol, how the hell did that happen?

Comment

Give this Hrgovic somebody that can actually punch. Give him Dinu or Hughie Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            At least he has that Master's degree to fall back on. He should stop boxing
            yeah totally. I don't get what he's doing in the ring. I get the money part, but I doubt he's getting paid well and he's just not up for it.

Quit and return to teaching whilst you still can

Comment

Whose idea was it to build this stadium!? Reminds me of that Sergio Martinez fight in Argentina

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Give this Hrgovic somebody that can actually punch. Give him Dinu or Hughie Fury.
                Both them dudes would be good tests

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  yeah totally. I don't get what he's doing in the ring. I get the money part, but I doubt he's getting paid well and he's just not up for it.

Quit and return to teaching whilst you still can
                  He teaches special needs kids too. If he keeps at it taking beatings he's going to be the special needs one. Sometimes you just have to come to that realization that you're just not good. Nothing wrong with that. He can at least say he's been in there with 2 world champions

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Both them dudes would be good tests
                    Hughie would run, run, run for 10 rounds

Comment

They should've setup something to cover the entire Arena nobody knew it would rain?

Comment

Working...
                      X