Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi Looking Beat Down In Interview After Sparring McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
    As SOG said and now Paulie confirms, Conor's best chance is to be awkward.

Now I'm not saying being awkward means it's a 50/50 fight, but with all things considered I give Conor like a 10-15% chance of winning. Why so high? Because Floyd is 40 years old and will be less than 6 months from 41 and he's coming off a 2 year layoff. His age, and not Conor, automatically puts him at a 10-15% handicap so he'd start at 85-90% against anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      As SOG said and now Paulie confirms, Conor's best chance is to be awkward.

Now I'm not saying being awkward means it's a 50/50 fight, but with all things considered I give Conor like a 10-15% chance of winning. Why so high? Because Floyd is 40 years old and will be less than 6 months from 41 and he's coming off a 2 year layoff. His age, and not Conor, automatically puts him at a 10-15% handicap so he'd start at 85-90% against anyone.
      But that's only if you buy this sparring was on the up and up which I dont it's so phony and stagged. The man who just months ago trashed mcgregor and this fight is now working with the network and promotion to sell the fight. Last thing he was going to do was go in to embarrass mcgregor in sparring. He was brought in to follow a script and sell the fight.

Comment

Paulie looks like a beaten and molested man

Comment

Working...
        X