No announcement yet.

Beautiful Asian Women Pics Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
    It's bizarre. I've dated all the races, but when I been walkin round with Asian chicks when I was younger I noticed how white guys jaws wud hit the floor in the presence of an Asian chick. Why no one knows, most Asian chicks are pretty ugly and they take awful care of themselves and age terribly
    What do you mean by take awful care of themselves?

Comment

It's Asian Beaver Fever in the lounge! More pics please.

Comment

Comment

Great thread.

Comment

Start wacking off:
            https://www.google.com/search?q=Hot+...w=1366&bih=604

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
              This yellow fever **** has got to stop. So many average and below average Asian birds now got too much attitude just because every single desperate white beta chasing after them

For the first time, I have to agree with you. I live in Seattle and so much of this **** going on with the ugliest Asian birds!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Don't care for them. Their bodies never develop.
                99% of them have bodies of little girls, its disgusting. I'l stick to Black, White, and Latino women.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Shaw High View Post
                  No airbushed crap. Extra credit for pics of Asian women in sandles or other nice footwear.
                  Get on it!

Like cod dam lol wsup with that buttaface? You into ugly asian women?

I dont even waste my time with broads like that.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                    These girls are gross. I tend to notice the Asians whites consider attractive are nasty by actual Chinese/Korean standards. Same as the whites Blacks consider attractive........
                    Very true. For some reason, white guys find ugly asian girls to be attractive.

In my circle, we all know that the ugly Korean girls get with white guys.

Of all the white/koreans couples ive seen, i have never seen a girl who was hot.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      Wtf is this a hot Asian thread or a bunch of f@gs talking?

Post more pics op
                      Fooo these girls are average as they come. I have couple thousand numbers in my phone and and they all look like this. I can get truckload of plain janes like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X