No announcement yet.

Pathetic Deontay Wilder being protected from Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    If he'd rather fight Stiverne for less than Whyte at 3M (which Wilder said himself), he better get paid like 2.5 Mil or more.
    Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Wilder needs to demand that fight. Ortiz just signed with Haymon too.
    I thought Wilder's team said they ruled out anybody that was popped for drugs in future fights, when they asked about Ortiz.

I am still puzzled how Stiverne got to be mando by beating Rossy (barely) 18 months ago.

Man, I don't want Stiverne or Whyte. Just someone anyone better than those two.

Comment

Whyte sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        yet he turned around and failed another drug test?
        For another microscopic trace. of something.

VADA is untrustworthy and anti-Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I honestly have no idea why people regard Dillian Whyte so highly. He got all he could handle from a shot Chisora, in a fight a lot of people saw him losing. Other then that he's beaten nobody.

I'd rather have Deontay fight Luis Ortiz. Now that's a fight
          It's not a case of regarding him highly

But he's a messy fighter who will come forward make it a bit rough and be lively for a few rounds

and THAT is all it takes to make for an interesting fight for Wilder considering he gets lit up by everyone he fights

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
            For another microscopic trace. of something.

VADA is untrustworthy and anti-Russia.
            So now all the sudden you have an issue with VADA?? why?? cause they caught a white eastern euro fighter?? you praised them when they caught blacks..even made threads about it

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
              I think this is that Deontay is pissed that Joshua has the higher status now. So he want's his. But hey to the victor goes the spoils.
              He should fight and beat Tyson Fury than. if he wants similar status.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                I thought Wilder's team said they ruled out anybody that was popped for drugs in future fights, when they asked about Ortiz.

I am still puzzled how Stiverne got to be mando by beating Rossy (barely) 18 months ago.

Man, I don't want Stiverne or Whyte. Just someone anyone better than those two.
                Because the WBC sucks. Amir Imam is also the 140 WBC mando.... I don't know how, but he is

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I honestly have no idea why people regard Dillian Whyte so highly. He got all he could handle from a shot Chisora, in a fight a lot of people saw him losing. Other then that he's beaten nobody.

I'd rather have Deontay fight Luis Ortiz. Now that's a fight
                  Because he underrated Chisora and blew his tank in the first three rounds. He was decent against AJ and rocked him.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    So now all the sudden you have an issue with VADA?? why?? cause they caught a white eastern euro fighter?? you praised them when they caught blacks..even made threads about it
                    I'm always fair.

I've been giving recognition to Anthony Joshua, who I see as the best heavyweight in the world right now.

Why don't you support him, instead of Wilder? AJ is black and he's a MUCH better fighter. He will destroy Wilder if he ever gathers enough courage to face him.

Comment

Working...
                    X