No announcement yet.

Fischer: ''..But but Everybody Wants Gennady To Move LHW..''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fischer: ''..But but Everybody Wants Gennady To Move LHW..''

Dougie caught fanboying for Loeffler with a touch of NSBism. video below @12:30

Didn't Abel Sanchez HIMSELF say if he becomes popular he will HAVE TO MOVE up, per verbatim..literally...''it may even be at a 175...he spars Champion cruiserweights.../ Kovalev most likely feared Golovkin in the ring....''

then Dougiie acknowledges 168 with his mailbag fanbase as he answers a question: Context, if Gennady loses..

Or does he (Gennady) move up in weight? That’s possible. A fight with WBO 168-pound beltholder Gilberto Ramirez would draw very well in Texas, as would a showdown with IBF super middleweight titleholder James DeGale in London. I guess it depends on what kind of offers come GGG’s way.

Something just got ****ing exposed, fanboy ****s!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Dougie caught fanboying for Loeffler with a touch of NSBism. video below @12:30

Didn't Abel Sanchez HIMSELF say if he becomes popular he will HAVE TO MOVE up, per verbatim..literally...''it may even be at a 175...he spars Champion cruiserweights.../ Kovalev most likely feared Golovkin in the ring....''

then Dougiie acknowledges 168 with his mailbag fanbase as he answers a question: Context, if Gennady loses..

Or does he (Gennady) move up in weight? That’s possible. A fight with WBO 168-pound beltholder Gilberto Ramirez would draw very well in Texas, as would a showdown with IBF super middleweight titleholder James DeGale in London. I guess it depends on what kind of offers come GGG’s way.

dougie is a fanboy he hates on ward pacquiao and many another fighters but is a cheerleader for ggg kovalev loma he has the nerves to call other real hardcore fans biased but his favortism is obvious i thank god that these so called experts are getting called out i said 2017 alot bull **** will be exposed is dramatically expanding dougie steve kim and micheal montero they all favoritism they need to get their **** together either you a analysts or a fanboy chose one

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
        dougie is a fanboy he hates on ward pacquiao and many another fighters but is a cheerleader for ggg kovalev loma he has the nerves to call other real hardcore fans biased but his favortism is obvious i thank god that these so called experts are getting called out i said 2017 alot bull **** will be exposed is dramatically expanding dougie steve kim and micheal montero they all favoritism they need to get their **** together either you a analysts or a fanboy chose one
        Doug Fischer and Montero do Yoga classes together

Comment

Did Dan Rafael ever write articles that he wanted to see GGG vs Ward?

Comment

Working...
          X