• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it changes a person if caught by surprise

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Despite making 6 figures $$$$ year, I remain humble hahahahha

who wants to hang around with losers always borrowing money or freeloading. People always want to be friends with rich people.

I noticed my friends in the Philippines became friendlier to me everytime I go home than when I was living there. I even have a few "bodyguard" when I go home. Of course you have to pay when you eat or drink though lol

Stop lyin

You ain't got no friends

Comment

Maybe it changes you when you earn over a certain amount. But I think there's a certain salary point where it changes the person for the better, after that point, that's when the person can change maybe in a more negative way and become more distant from extended family members or friends. Or maybe the person was a very giving, unselfish person when they were poor, and just become a more giving person when they earn more money.

It's like in movies, when a good character is given powers/abilities and a bad character is given the same powers, the powers are used differently, either to help or to try to rule/conquer, it all depended on the characters' personality. Money is power, you're now gonna talk down to others who don't have it and feel like they're beneath you, or stay humble about it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Stop lyin

You ain't got no friends
          Not true I got a lot of friends in the Philippines. I don't have much though here

Comment

the reason i don't make friends is because i don't want to see the fucktards when i am rich or when i am broke. i just stay to myself be with a female and move on to the next. my happiness is simple.

Comment

Money changes a person only if he lets it.. let's take an example:

Has more money than one can make in a lifetime. Stays humble..

Isn't even a billionaire, but acts like one..

Comment

I don't make a lot of money but the job has lots of perks like free tickets to events and free bottles of champagne/wine every now and then etc which makes it appear like it's well paid.

Now a couple of guys in our core group of friends always try to pass the bill onto my for a taxi or round of beers. I pulled them up on it and they made the point that they were earning much less which isn't the case at all. Tight bastards!

Comment

Working...
                X