Briggs VS Oquendo to be announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briggs VS Oquendo to be announced

Not a bad fight for Briggs. Thoughts?

out of all the fights to be made at heavy this one gets made...

Not going to lie kind of disappointed.

Comment

Every one of Briggs's comeback fights since V. Klitschko have been fake. If he really fights Oquendo which I highly doubt will happen...he has no chance.

The reason why I doubt it will happen is

1) he know that Oquendo will not lie down for him

2) it won't pay that much and his game will be over once he gets KO'd...so he might as well keep playing it and wait for the big payday he keeps trying to promote.

Just my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Every one of Briggs's comeback fights since V. Klitschko have been fake. If he really fights Oquendo which I highly doubt will happen...he has no chance.

The reason why I doubt it will happen is

1) he know that Oquendo will not lie down for him

2) it won't pay that much and his game will be over once he gets KO'd...so he might as well keep playing it and wait for the big payday he keeps trying to promote.

Just my thoughts.
        Briggs still got dem sledgehammer hands doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          Briggs still got dem sledgehammer hands doe.
          Funny how he KO's everyone so fast now is his middle-aged asthmatic years so...but not so much when he was young.

Please...they all get paid to lie down fast because Briggs can't even pretend for longer than a round. He managed to work himself up to a 2 round farce for Michael Marrone...and a few years back a 12 rounder with Raphael Zumbano Love which I never saw. But today they all have to lie down for him in a couple of minutes to avoid him having a cardiac arrest.

This fight is not on Boxrec...it will never happen and shouldn't. Briggs should have tried the WWF a few years ago but now it's even too late for that.
          Last edited by jaded; 12-26-2016, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Funny how he KO's everyone so fast now is his middle-aged asthmatic years so fast...but not so much when he was young.

Please...they all get paid to lie down fast because Briggs can't even pretend for longer than a round. He managed to work himself up to a 2 round farce for Michael Marrone...and a few years back a 12 rounder with Raphael Zumbano Love which I never saw. But today they all have to lie down for him in a couple of minutes to avoid him having a cardiac arrest.

This fight is not on Boxrec...it will never happen and shouldn't. Briggs should have tried the WWF a few years ago but now it's even too late for that.
            Yeah I know was just doing the joke. Wanna see Briggs take on Haye so this whole facade can end.

Comment

I think Briggs wins, Oquendo hasn't fought since 2014

Comment

Both the same age.........................OLD!...

Comment

LOL Fres Oquendo wtf man.

Randomly Fres Oquendo won the 178lb Chicago Golden Gloves in the 1st amateur boxing show I ever went to.

Comment

i have no idea if briggs can beat oquendo or not, but i'm a briggs fan and would like to see him win another world title. beating oquendo seems more realistic than beating wilder or joshua. so i hope this fight happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X