No announcement yet.

Peter quillin is pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Who gives a **** about Quillin. Or do you guys just like bit.ching because you all are bit.ches. Quillin is an absolute zero in the world of boxing. His peers have lapped him multiple times in the past 3 years.
    Everyone one in a boxing forum gives a **** dipshqt

Comment

The cw isn't surprising since his last fight and making 160 always seemed like a tough thing for him to do....I think the Jacobs fight will be at a CW... and why not... not like anybody cares about the title and PBC doesn't even acknowledge it.

The match itself is a huge joke

Comment

I've never seen a guy with such a small following be so protected. If he were some insanely popular young fighter who they were building up Id sort of get it.

The sad thing is when he won the title Grantland had a video and article about him. He was in an exciting fight. The guy had some momentum. Now he's a joke.

Comment

You guys all sound like entitled b1tches. Ask sicko.

Comment

meh. he already lost to andy lee in my book..., thats satisfying enough for me. hes no longer relevant now

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
              It is a non-title fight, this is all par for the course.
              True, but he missed weight for the Lee fight, you'd think he'd try to right that wrong. If he genuinely can't make 160 there's no point hanging around a couple of pounds above the division. He may as well try to acclimatise to SMW.

Moreover, after vacating his title to duck Korobov he repeatedly stated "2015 is my year" and now he's fighting Zerafa(?) after not being able to make weight for Lee.

Quillin seems like a good bloke and he is a good boxer but he's one of these "whatever Al says" guys never pushing for or asking for certain opponents or opportunities so he ends up fighting cans, vacating titles and ruining his momentum.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 08-28-2015, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Quillin is finally headlining?

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                  Quillin is finally headlining?
                  Think it's still an undercard fight, no way this headlines over a title fight

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Think it's still an undercard fight, no way this headlines over a title fight
                    Sadly, it is the headliner for that event. Granted that it's an event at Foxwoods where ringside seats are $150. http://www.foxwoods.com/pbc/

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      True, but he missed weight for the Lee fight, you'd think he'd try to right that wrong. If he genuinely can't make 160 there's no point hanging around a couple of pounds above the division. He may as well try to acclimatise to SMW.

Moreover, after vacating his title to duck Korobov he repeatedly stated "2015 is my year" and now he's fighting Zerafa(?) after not being able to make weight for Lee.

Quillin seems like a good bloke and he is a good boxer but he's one of these "whatever Al says" guys never pushing for or asking for certain opponents or opportunities so he ends up fighting cans, vacating titles and ruining his momentum.
                      Yep, all true. He is a wasted talent that has absolutely zero positive direction. That career payday he passed up is looking more and more like the worst move in his entire career.

Comment

Working...
                      X