No announcement yet.

What happend to Doritos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Where I'm at it's the same (bay area) I feel you the original flavor was fire. Then new flavors are hella salty. Off topic but do you guys fucc with the taco bell breakfast?
    There are no Taco Bell in Montreal. They tried to open some a few years ago but we have higher standards for our junk food and they just didn't measure up and folded soon after. Not to mention that we have real Mexican restaurants with much better food for around the same price as Taco Bell sells their garbage.

Comment

Says he's 2nd in the WBA and it was says he fought in Feb but doesn't have result?http://www.wbanews.com/boxing-news/d...a#.VYin33Pn_qA

Comment

He's with Caribe. Like Rigo we won't hear from him for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
          They got me with that, too! What really pisses me off is that the original Taco flavour of Doritos is no longer available here in Quebec. Does it still exist elsewhere? All we get here are the Nacho Cheese and other various cheese flavored ones. I remember when I was a teen and Doritos Taco Flavor got us through many a night of pot munchies with a case of beer.
          Where I'm at it's the same (bay area) I feel you the original flavor was fire. Then new flavors are hella salty. Off topic but do you guys fucc with the taco bell breakfast?
          I don't reckon I see the Taco flavor anywhere, myself. And I am too from the bay area.

I don't eat much fast food, but yes I do **** with Taco Bell breakfast. Bomb.com
          Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 06-22-2015, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            I don't reckon I see the Taco flavor anywhere, myself. And I am too from the bay area.

I don't eat much fast food, but yes I do **** with Taco Bell breakfast. Bomb.com
            The Taco flavor probably had some flavor additive in them that was declared unsafe or unhealthy or something. I once wrote an email to an local potato chip company, Yum Yum, asking them why they changed the spice mixture on their BBQ chips from what I remember when I was a kid and they replied saying that the spices were the same but what had changed was the type of oil used to fry the chips. Can't argue with that because when I was a kid, all brands of potato chips were very greasy. But DAMN! did they taste good! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post

Taco Bell's breakfasts are very tasty and cheaper than the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                There are no Taco Bell in Montreal. They tried to open some a few years ago but we have higher standards for our junk food and they just didn't measure up and folded soon after. Not to mention that we have real Mexican restaurants with much better food for around the same price as Taco Bell sells their garbage.
                You guys have hella mcdonalds though. and mexican food is expensive bro burrito an drink cost like 12$ hea

Comment

They must still exist because they are still on the Doritos web site. A lot of things don't make it to Quebec because of our bilingual packaging laws. It is not worth it to companies to create new packaging for a relatively small market.

Comment

You guys have hella mcdonalds though. and mexican food is expensive bro burrito an drink cost like 12$ hea
                    Taco Bell was not cheap up here. An average trio was around $10 and you need around three Taco Bell burritos or tacos to be full, the things were so puny. I think that's around what a Big Mac trio costs up here as well once you add taxes. In the US you have a 99 cent menu? We have a $1.99 menu. Same stuff, different price. Did I mention the taxes? Our wonderful 15% taxes? For the price of a 2 piece chicken dinner at KFC I could pick up a whole cooked rotisserie chicken at a grocery store.

Comment

On a related topic, what happened to Cornflake??

Comment

Working...
                      X