Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any footage of Manny being randomly tested for the Rios or Bradley fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any footage of Manny being randomly tested for the Rios or Bradley fights?

If I remember correctly, the Rios fight was the first time Manny actually volunteered to undergo VADA drug testing, probably due to the fans urging him to prove he was clean once and for all (I guess his phobia of needles magically disappeared). There were numerous videos of Rios being tested but I don't recall any of Pacquiao being posted. Is there any video?

Now the Bradley fight is a little more tricky because if I stand corrected Bob Arum being the greedy scumbag he usually is didn't want to pay for random testing from any organization, so he set up this weird NSAC random testing which was unheard of. Bradley was tested numerous times but I don't recall seeing any footage of Pacquiao being tested.

The whole ordeal of testing for both of those fights were very shady. Both of Pac's opponents claimed that they were tested numerous times and they hadn't heard a word about Manny being tested at all.

Is there any video out there of Manny being randomly tested for blood and urine?

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    If I remember correctly, the Rios fight was the first time Manny actually volunteered to undergo VADA drug testing, probably due to the fans urging him to prove he was clean once and for all (I guess his phobia of needles magically disappeared). There were numerous videos of Rios being tested but I don't recall any of Pacquiao being posted. Is there any video?

Now the Bradley fight is a little more tricky because if I stand corrected Bob Arum being the greedy scumbag he usually is didn't want to pay for random testing from any organization, so he set up this weird NSAC random testing which was unheard of. Bradley was tested numerous times but I don't recall seeing any footage of Pacquiao being tested.

The whole ordeal of testing for both of those fights were very shady. Both of Pac's opponents claimed that they were tested numerous times and they hadn't heard a word about Manny being tested at all.

Is there any video out there of Manny being randomly tested for blood and urine?
    you want to watch pac peeing?

gee...you're terrific....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Ban this mother****er!!!

Comment

Hey I think I see Napquiao napping in the background in one of those pics.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                  Hey I think I see Napquiao napping in the background in one of those pics.

Comment

Thanks for keeping my thread at the top of the page. You're a good little worker boy of mine. Keep at it and maybe I'll toss you a quarter.

Comment

Working...
                    X